Ads

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

i cant wait but noone is interested,lol.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i cant wait but noone is interested,lol.

Sometimes it isnt always practical for me to be sewing all the time, and i have made friends with a lady in the same block of flats. We got talking about hobbies/crafting and she understands that it is difficult in the daytime to craft when you have littlies. well she got talking to me about when she was younger about candlemaking. i have always been interested, and thought that i would need loads of expensive equipment, but she has helped me and told me all about it, and she is going to show me what to do using recycled candles and those wax beads (?) lol, i cant wait, but no-one apart from that lady is interested,lol, and i have to tell somebody ive been reading all the things/posts on here and i can't see the point in me buying a book on it because most of the info to get me started is on here, though i am not intending on stealing anyones creations, the whole point is that i want to create my own. i just wanted to vent that i cant wait to get stuck in, and up until this point, hadnt realised how useful this place, (the forum), is. This thread will probably get deleted, but anyhow, when ive made them, i hope someone can help me on here, on how i can attach a pic of them? or post a pic in a particular place on here?

Good Luck with your new venture, Wisdom & experience are great gifts to have, especially when they live so close to you!
    Sarah

Comment

Any advice you need just ask!

Cheers.

Lisa
      Bowed Over
      Handmade Dog Collar Accessories
      www.bowedover.co.uk

Comment

Good luck to you. Look forward to seeing piccies of the results of your efforts.
        Carol
        God helps them that help themselves.

Comment

Oh its so exiting when you take up something new. Your so full of zeal eh? let us see what you create soon. xxx

Folksy shop http://www.folksy.com/shops/Fairyweb

Comment

Why on earth should this thread get deleted? You didn't break any rules, just said how you felt - no problem!

Comment

Hi, good luck and have fun
              Facebook page, Cottage Charms & Cards: http://www.facebook.com/update_secur...20677888001883

Comment

I know what it is like with no-one else interested, my sisters and mum aren't interested in beads and get bored really easily.
                I have a couple of friends I have met locally that sell jewellery but I don't meet them often, and being virtually deaf I don't get a chance to meet others so the forums are a lifeline to me.
                Im sure you will enjoy making candles. I remember making candles at school once it was great fun.

Melanie

Comment

Good luck with your new venture... it's always useful having someone on hand who is full of knowledge when you're just starting out, and when they live so close it's even better. Let us know how you get on.

LJ

Comment

let us see what you make wont you. cos we is all nosy here......lol
                    Handmade jewellery, to buy gifts or just to treat yourself visit my website, commissions welcome or join me on facebook for a chat

Comment

Working...
                    X