Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Paraffin Wax - where from?

Hi candle people,

I use a certain amount of the above for sealing wood grain prior to drying....where's a cheap place to buy just ordinary bog standard wax, peletted/block whatever?

Cheers,
    Chris

Keith at Candelights is a good supplier of wax

http://www.candelights.co.uk

If you don't use a lot of wax his delivery is charged by weight so you don't need to pay a hefty delivery charge for a small amount. His customer service is great and is really fast with orders.

Hth.

Lisa

Bowed Over
    Handmade Dog Collar Accessories
    www.bowedover.co.uk

Comment

Yep I go with lisa there I get all y wax from Keith and its usually delivered the next day

Can't fault him never had a problem with anything I got off him
      Pauline

GroovyCart
      Folksy
      MISI
      Ehive

Comment

I've found the best place to get wax is hobbicraft website. Not the big craft superstore chain, but a shop i think in leeds. Te wax is cheap and good quality. I'd post a link, but i can't as i'm new. It's also called craft wise, so you could search for both.
        Why do tomorrow what you can do the day after tomorrow!!

Comment

Don't know what the quality is like, but that's immaterial for my purpose - cheap local source - Asda.......£1.23/kg all you have to do is spend hours of endless fun deconstructing the Tea lights......probably better if you have cooperative small children and make it a fun game.

Chris.

Comment

Working...
          X