Wax melter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wax melter

Hi guys recently started making melts using the 2 pots on the cooker. Looking to upscale the making as its taking to long with the pots. Was looking at a burco water boiler. Would anyone have any advice on what i could use or would the burco boiler work.

Looking to melt 5kg wax plus at a time. Thanks and sorry for the long post.

I would have said no a Burco would not work as wax even when melted is thicker than water. You need to invest in a proper candle wax machine or use a double boiler.

Comment

Originally posted by Caroleecrafts View Post
      I would have said no a Burco would not work as wax even when melted is thicker than water. You need to invest in a proper candle wax machine or use a double boiler.
      I have been looking for a purpose wax machine but they all seem to be for huge amounts of wax. Have you any reccomendations?

Comment

Hello and welcome,

This one does 1.5L https://suppliesforcandles.co.uk/pro...IaApMzEALw_wcB

There are quite a few out there about this capacity and price.

I just typed wax melter 5kg into the search engine and got loads of hits.

Good luck.

Shelley

Comment

I think the one Shelley mentioned is good value.

Comment

I have that boiler. The water gauge is always a little off. First time I used it as shown in the instruction booklet had boiling water everywhere as it sprayed water like a pressure cooker, went in the wax too.
            I found the easiest way using it was to keep where you pour the water in open while using.

Comment

Have a look at makingyourowncandles.co.uk ,it is run by Kev Partner and his wife, old members on here, not posted for years, if you contact them they can also suggest an alternative.

Dave.

Comment

Working...
              X