im not cheering yet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• im not cheering yet

dose any one know how to make pom pons my 3 girls have joined a cheer club and really would like there own poms i thought it would be nice if i could make them some as they love to see me craft they need to be red and white 2 color mix plastic about 10 to 8 " if anyone can help me on this you will make 3 very happy little faces
    Love Chaze2k7 xx

We used to make them using cereal boxes. Cut out 2 circles then cut a smaller circle out of them leaving you with two 'o' shaped cards. Put the two circles together then start threading your wool round and round it. When you have finished threading your wool around it (think it used to look about an inch thick when we done them) you then cut between the two cards and wrapped wool between the gaps and tie tightly together.

I am really hopeless at explaining things so if you need to know more just give me a shout or perhaps someone else can explain what i mean better
    Emma
    Luxury craft supplies & magnolia Stamps - Sassy Crafts
    Sassy Crafts Blog
    My Blog

Comment

lol just read your post again and realised thats not what your after. Sorry i have my tired head on.
      Emma
      Luxury craft supplies & magnolia Stamps - Sassy Crafts
      Sassy Crafts Blog
      My Blog

Comment

If you mean those sort of cheerleader pom-poms maybe this link might help...?

http://www.ehow.com/how_2055959_make...-pom-poms.html

Mel

Comment

thanks for the link u sent and your help
          u made my daughters very happy
          Love Chaze2k7 xx

Comment

Working...
          X