Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help with Ring Finding

Hi

I recently bought some 3 layered hoop ring findings with no idea how to use them. yes, I realise this was a little silly, but I thought I'd be able to find some advice in one of my books or online. But to no avail.

So has anyone ever used them? If so please help! I would really appreciate it.

Many thanks in anticipation of some direction.

do you mean the bfinger ring kind. if so atach beads to each ring on the top via eye pins.
    "You've Got to Keep Your Mind Wide Open" - AnnaSophia Robb
    my Folksy shop Goldy'sclearoutblog debaynewebdesign

Comment

I know them as Bling Rings.

Using headpins or jump rings, depending on which way the hole is on the beads, hook them on.

Using crystals on them looks really pretty. If you look at BeadsbyDesigns avatar you can see an example
      Av xx
      Sprinkles Sparkles

Comment

Aha!!

Thank you both for your replies! That helps a lot and thankfully I have 10 to practise on as that looks quite easy for me to mess up ha!

H x

Comment

hey,

I make those types of rings you are talking about. If you need any help just let me know but I think people have already covered it.

A couple things to be wary off make sure that the headpins/eyepins are reasonable flexible as the loops on the ring may break. Also check the thickness, silverplated heapins can be slightly thicker and you may struggle attached a couple to each loop.

I hope that helps
          Im down with Fraggle Rock

Fraggies Fripperies

http://fraggiesfripperies.blogspot.com

Comment

instructions for the ring in my avatar are free in craft caboodle november 2007 ezine
            http://70.86.150.130/[email protected]
            full time mum and very very part time crafter.

Comment

Hope you didnt mind me using you as and example BBD
              Av xx
              Sprinkles Sparkles

Comment

Thanks so much for all your replies and especially to BBD, that ezine is great!!

Comment

Working...
                X