Little Boxes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Little Boxes

I'm looking for some small, made to measure boxes. I need them for my fizzy bath tablets - I'll be making several different fragrances & the idea is that people can mix'n'match them & pop them in a pretty box (my OH got the idea from those chocolate shops, where you can choose your own selection of chocs). I've looked on the Internet but all the 'ready made' boxes are either too big, or, too small, or, there's a high minimum order requirement!
    Initially, I suppose I'd be looking for about 30 boxes in 3 different sizes, so, if anyone either makes little boxes, or, knows of a box maker, or, supplier, I'd love to hear from you.
    Many thanks.
    Jayne

"One must have chaos in oneself in order to give birth to a dancing star."

Have you thought about mking your own there very easy to do. Theres lots of templates out there you can buy or score boards that will do the job

I Love My Computer Because My Friends Live In It

Comment

There are comercial box makers available... I saw one on ideal world a few week ago while I was trying to avoid Jeremy kyle.
      Box supply companies probably won't go for a production run of 30...or if they do they'd cost more than what you're trying to box.
      Dichroic Fused Glass Jewellery & Glass Fusing Blog
      Dichroic Glass Tutorials
      Wholesale Dichroic Fused Glass Jewellery

Comment

There really easy to make.I think I can remember how.Will think on it a while.I use to use poster card and had a stamp to put my name on the top.I made them to fit painted christmas tree bobbles.
        Shabby Neesey

Comment

{capture the moment}: 1

Not very good with links see if this works for you its an
          Easy Fold Origami Box i make these all the time there so easy

I Love My Computer Because My Friends Live In It

Comment

If you have a look at ******************(got to do it like this as I've not made 25 posts and it won't let put url's on as yet), she has all sorts of easy packaging ideas from beautiful bags to cookie house boxes that become a town - just a thought as I've used these ideas no end this Christmas.

Ladybenj x
            Last edited by beadsbydesign; 03-01-2008, 10:35 AM. Reason: a url in disguise still counts!!!
            Smile and the world smiles with you, laugh and I think it's about me!

Comment

Thank you so much for your replies. I have considered making the boxes myself, it's just a question of time, I am SO busy at the moment & I think if I made my own boxes, I would be so rushed that they'd end up looking really scruffy, rather than smart & professional. Also, I like supporting other crafters and, luckily, I've managed to contact someone who makes gorgeous little boxes, through eBay, I'm really hoping that we can work together for a long time to come.
              Jayne

"One must have chaos in oneself in order to give birth to a dancing star."

Comment

Working...
              X