Tulle rolls in UK?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tulle rolls in UK?

Can anyone tell me where to buy tulle for tutus in the uk? Do we have the tulle rolls available in the UK? I can only find them in america. I have found tulle by the meter but obviously I will need a lot for 2 tutus??

Can anyone help please?

It's not sold in bulk as rolls here, but as boards.

What stiffness are you looking for? Is this for proper tutus or for children's?

Many retailers sell net by the board; it depends what stiffness and what colour you want, and what area you are in as to where would be best to go.

Comment

Depends on the depth I buy rolls of tulle from Club Green, you have to have a trade account with them and proof of trading plus your bank statement topper for a business account. They are about 12" depth but works out much cheaper than from the high street shops

Comment

I have used this company for other materials (not tulle) they will send out samples

http://www.fabricuk.com/fabrics.php?fabric_type=106

Jane
        www.just-soaps.com
        Twitter JUSTSOAPS
        FB www.facebook.com/pages/Just-Soaps/258910018463
        Natural Handmade Olive Oil Soaps and Skincare free from SLS, Parabens, and other Nasties

Comment

Hello
          Try a wholesale haberdashery supplier or a wholesale fabric warehouse , they all sell tulle by the roll.

Comment

Working...
          X