The Snowman

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Snowman

Hi, many years ago I had a knitting pattern for Raymond Briggs Snowman soft toy which I knitted for my children. I am now about to become a Grandma and would like to knit one for our new addition but have lost the pattern so if any members have it I would love a copy. Many thanks

I don't have a pattern for the Snowman but I have a pattern for the Snowdog from his latest film. It was published in Woman's Weekly in December. If you would like it send me your email address and I will scan and send it to you.

Comment

HI try here *mod edit* hope its is what you want xx

please read rules regarding other sites with forums.
      Last edited by indri; 06-01-2013, 07:51 PM. Reason: posting another site with forums
      "Mother Nature is a crafter, a therapist, and a small business on a large scale.. she presents us with an abundance of opportunities and it's up to us how we use them in our lives "

https://www.facebook.com/JetsunnDesigns

Comment

The Snowman

Originally posted by harebell View Post
        I don't have a pattern for the Snowman but I have a pattern for the Snowdog from his latest film. It was published in Woman's Weekly in December. If you would like it send me your email address and I will scan and send it to you.
        Excellent, thank you Harebell - my email is [email protected]

Comment

Um, unfortunately they have censored your reply because you were trying to give me a site that had other forums linked! Bit like mail from the trenches! my email is [email protected] if you would be so kind as to repeat the info

Comment

Ooops didn't realise that I had done that when I typed it until I re read it today .. sorry to ADMIN AND MODS it was purely an accident ..xx

Kerbyadams .. you have an email with the details .xx
            "Mother Nature is a crafter, a therapist, and a small business on a large scale.. she presents us with an abundance of opportunities and it's up to us how we use them in our lives "

Comment

Originally posted by Uriel Jane View Post
              HI try here *mod edit* hope its is what you want xx

please read rules regarding other sites with forums.
              SORRY didn't see it as a forum until you mentioned it .. it was an accident but I agree it was wrong .

Comment

Please could you e mail me a copy of the snow dog pattern I have tried everywhere to get it [email protected] I really would appreciate it . You know what it's like when you really really want a pattern thank you waiting in anticipation I hope you can send it l
                Dollymixture

Comment

There are a few patterns of the snowman on ebay.

Melanie

Comment

Originally posted by harebell View Post
                    Hi i was wondering if you still had the pattern would it be possible for you to send it to me [email protected] thanks x

Comment

Hi there,

I will send it to your email.

Comment

Hi, I dont suppose you still have this. I would love to knit this for my sister in law who is expecting in December. My email [email protected]
                        Thanks so much
                        Abi

Comment

Working...
                        X