V-Shaped pillow case

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• V-Shaped pillow case

As most of you know my sister had her a baby boy on Thursday.

Well in the hospital they have a V-shaped pillow which has a pillow case made out of Teddy Bear fabric (which they use as a nursing pillow) which my sister really likes and wants.

I was wondering whether any of you knew where I could buy one of these or whether anyone would be able to make one for me that I could buy from you?

Thanks....
    Debs

My website: www.debeadz.co.uk

My blog: www.debeadz.blogspot.com

Hmmm......

...Can't remember where I bought mine, it was so long ago. My oldest is coming up 22 now!

Can you get measurements Debs? I can make pillow cases, but not the pillow.

Try here for the pillow:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/PREGNANCY-NURS...QQcmdZViewItem

Jules
    Apple Tree Crafts
    www.appletreecraftfairs.com

Comment

Thanks Jules...

She has the pillow already so it's just the pillow case that is needed.

According to Dunelm website (which is where she got the pillow from) the measurements are 92x41cm ( does that make sense to you?)
      Debs

My website: www.debeadz.co.uk

My blog: www.debeadz.blogspot.com

Comment

No....

...well, yes. It does make sense. but it only gives two general measurements.

I'd need to know the length of the leg of the V, and how wide the 'leg' was. I think the two measurements dunelm have supplied are how long the V is and the width across the top of the V.

If Dunelm do the pillow cases too, then you could use one of those as a pattern to make nicer ones from patterned cotton. The fabric that's used for surgical/hospital scrubs is perfect. You can buy that from eBay too, but usually American eBay.

Jules
        Apple Tree Crafts
        www.appletreecraftfairs.com

Comment

Working...
        X