really confused any help would be appreciated

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• really confused any help would be appreciated

hello i have purchased a kandi kane hot fix applicator and some rhinestones but the 2 problems i am having is that i can not find any

(i think they are called) dot patterens
    well people have them for sale on ebay but they must get them form somewhere for free or make them themselfs im mainly after disney ones for my 2 little girls clothing

and secondly i had a bit of trouble getting the hot fix ones to attach to things like dummy cases should i be using glue for this and what one would people sugguest

as i said any help,sugestions,pointers would be greatly appreciated

i hope i have made sense lol

Hi,

Don't know if this is what you are looking for but I saw Dawn Bibby doing something with Rhinestons on QVC.

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.as....yah.UKCO-UK73

HTH

Lisa

Bowed Over
    Handmade Dog Collar Accessories
    www.bowedover.co.uk

Comment

hi thanks for that i already have a bejewler well not the one shown on the qvc mines like a soldering iron im just really after the Design Sheets,also what sub forum should i be looking at on this site for tips/hints im unsure wether or not it would be beads or glass ???????????????
      sorry proper newbiee

thanks

again

Comment

If you are looking for Disney patterns why not type in
        your search engine Disney pictures or coloring pages
        and print off what ever you like,

I did this for my grandson when he wanted a scoobie doo
        teeshirt, the good thing about this is you can make them any size
        you like.
        I use a hot glue gun with the colored sparkle glue sticks and just do little dots and don't always bother with the stones I'm a bit lazy at times but they look really good plus it washes well too.

I hope this helps
        Good luck
        Sandra

Comment

try creative beads i know they sell the rhine stones and the machine on there web site

mod edited.
          Last edited by Peter; 11-11-2007, 10:26 PM.

Comment

thanks for your suguestions really appreciate people taking the time to help a newbiee

Comment

Originally posted by san View Post
              If you are looking for Disney patterns why not type in
              your search engine Disney pictures or coloring pages
              and print off what ever you like,

I did this for my grandson when he wanted a scoobie doo
              teeshirt, the good thing about this is you can make them any size
              you like.
              I use a hot glue gun with the colored sparkle glue sticks and just do little dots and don't always bother with the stones I'm a bit lazy at times but they look really good plus it washes well too.

I hope this helps
              Good luck
              Sandra
              I use to do this years ago on Jeans and such.Back then you had to put your stones and swtuds on by hand,grrrrr
              Anyway I used color books and other pics.Traced the pic on onion paper(guess you guys call it that) paper that you can see through. Then put a pice of tranfer paper under the onion paper and treanered the pattern on that way.You can do fancier patterns that way.Hope that helps you some.
              Shabby Neesey

Comment

Working...
              X