Cheaper Business Cards?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cheaper Business Cards?

I've been using Moo but I find them quite expensive. I like thier quality etc, but I wouldn't mind getting ones that aren't so stiff. Anyone have any recommendations? I still want them to look cute, but since I give them away with every purchase, I tend to go through them faster than I'd like to...
    Coryographies on Etsy (bookshelf, tea, and sushi jewellery)
    Coryographies' Blog (Join the free giveaway!)
    Coryographies on Facebook
    Twitter: @Coryographies
    If you'd like to swap shop banners to advertise on each others' sites please message me

Vistaprint are good, but join their mailing list or subscribe and you can get about 1000 for £10 or thereabouts if you click on the right email offer
    Dainty Rocks Jewellery ~ www.daintyrocks.etsy.com ~ www.daintyrocks.co.uk ~ @DaintyRocks

Comment

Wow, thanks! Yes that's a lot cheaper lol. I'm just looking around the site to see if they have an option to upload your own picture on it... if it does and it's reasonable, I may have found the one!
      If you'd like to swap shop banners to advertise on each others' sites please message me

Comment

You can upload your own design with vistaprint, definitely sign up and keep an eye out for the deals...another tip, always choose the cheapest delivery option, they usually turn up in around the same time anyway
        Karly
        http://www.thesilvershack.co.uk
        http://twitter.com/thesilvershack1
        http://thesilvershack1.blogspot.com/
        https://www.facebook.com/TheSilverShack

Comment

I use VistaPrint for all my marketing materials - as everyone has said, you will get loads of offers but 250 business cards for free is a standard offer on their website (just look at free products) so you could use that to give them a try out. You just pay for the processing and delivery. Once you've ordered these, all the offers will start winging their way into your e-mail inbox.
          Ali x

Etsy Shop: aliscraftstudio.etsy.com
          Facebook: AlisCraftStudio
          Follow me on Twitter:
          @AlisCraftStudio

Comment

This is great advice guys, thanks! Ah, I'm quite happy now

Comment

I've used Vistaprint for business cards too - but I like to keep an eye out for when they email me with an offer for free "premium" business cards as these don't have the Vistaprint logo on the back and you have free reign over the image and design you use. You can always upgrade to this from their standard free business card offer which is there all the time, but I'm tight and don't like spending the extra for the upgrade. lol!

Sarah x
              Discover beautiful handmade personalised gifts and keepsakes at
              www.PhotoFairytales.co.uk

Twitter:
              PhotoFairytales
              Facebook:
              PhotoFairytales

Comment

iv had problems with vistaprint i paid out £40 odd and got nothing i had to fight to get back told me i could have in in credit but only had 31 days to use but with credit, postage goes up so watch them if using.
                never got the stuff so dont have a clue on quality

Comment

Originally posted by daniellesdogs View Post
                  iv had problems with vistaprint i paid out £40 odd and got nothing i had to fight to get back told me i could have in in credit but only had 31 days to use but with credit, postage goes up so watch them if using.
                  never got the stuff so dont have a clue on quality
                  Ooh, that's not good! I've been using them for 2 or 3 years now for various work bits (address labels, postcards, etc, etc) and I've not had a problem thank goodness (frantically touches wood). I think the only time I had a slight gripe was when they sent some postcards that were poorly packaged and so got damaged en route - I emailed and they did a reprint straight away.

Sarah
                  Discover beautiful handmade personalised gifts and keepsakes at
                  www.PhotoFairytales.co.uk

Twitter:
                  PhotoFairytales
                  Facebook:
                  PhotoFairytales

Comment

im sure there ok if they think they can make money but they saw they could take my money and try to false me in to spending but i wont have that, pay pal took it back good job i paid throgh them

Comment

Hi everyone,

I found a lovely selller on Etsy for my personal business cards and then used 'Moo' for the nice little cards to place with products when I sell them.

Admittedly the Etsy business cards did come from America but I was thrilled how lovely they were - and its nice to support paper crafters!

Ruffled Heart xx

Comment

Iused vista for my first batch of cards, i found them a bit ametuer ish, and found goodprint. they are IMHO a better size and shape, better quality, and a little cheaper.... Look around the net first though as you can get discount codes - they are constantly sending my discout vouchers for 60% of cards...

would be interested to hear from anyone else using goodprint as to what they think too about the service.

Comment

bistprint are as good as they get.
                          Not as cheap as vistaprint but dont forget your business cards etc are the window to your business.
                          Cheap cards =
                          Web www.memoriesinframes.co.uk
                          Email [email protected]

Comment

I have been using Vista print for years. I think they are great, I placed an order for cards once and put the incorrect delivery details on the order. When I rang them and told them I had stuffed up, the reprinted the order for free.
                            Frances
                            Working from home and loving it
                            craftingskills.rewardsu.net.au

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Mighty-Minion-Clothing/205606062819212
                            http://www.facebook.com/pages/Images-In-Glass/118654628186949

Comment

I've had no problems at all with Vistaprint quality, speed, price, and I especially like the functionality of image usage. My only gripe has been the amount of email offers that tend to come from them in the weeks following each order - but that tails off after about a month and they then appear only every few weeks. Be wary of some of their 'free' offers, which turn out not being free once you've taken onboard one or more essential optionals.

There are even cheaper sources out there - but I am happy to pay Vistaprint prices knowing how useful their editing facilities are.
                              Chiselbrick; Turning discarded bricks into gifts that can last a lifetime and beyond.
                              http://www.chiselbrick.co.uk

Hand in hand, on the edge of the sand, they danced by the light of the moon.

Comment

Working...
                              X