Help! Sissix Vagabond

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help! Sissix Vagabond

Hi all. My son-in-law has bought my very crafty daughter a vagabond machine for xmas and she has asked me to buy her some dies. This is all very new to me! There doesn't seem to be any information on what dies are compatible with which machines? There are some specific ones on amazon she wants but they are varying makes. Does 'one size fit all'? Is there anything other than dies that anyone could recommend as a present that would be useful with this machine?

The vagabond takes all makes of dies...sizzix sizzlits, originals BIGZ and BIGZXL all work as do nestabilities, nellie snellen, framelits, Marianne dies, memory Box etc...

The only dies that will NOT work are any that are GRAND or PRO dies as these are just too big to fit through the opening in the machine and are made for the large machines.

If she is into paper/card craft any of these dies will be fine..if she wants to cut other materials you need BIGZ dies to be able to cut through fabrics, felt, metal etc

In addition to dies embossing folders or texture plates are a fabulous addition....you can emboss paper, card, fabric and ribbon (spray starch it first) and thin metal...so plenty of scope.

Sizzix (dot co dot uk) have a mega sale on at the moment and you might want to take a peek there...the p&p is steep but the savings are great. They have a machine compatibility filter in the side bar which you may find helpful.

There are lots of good deals around at the moment in many craft stores and some good nesties bundle deals out there ... must say I have never found Amazon to be the best place to buy these items....Happy shopping

Hope this has helped some...

Comment

Thank you so much. She wants to cut felt etc., so that was really helpful.

Comment

Working...
      X