Help Adding alphabet letters to chain to make lanyards

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help Adding alphabet letters to chain to make lanyards

I make id holders /lanyards /chains and someone has asked me to make them a personalised one - I have sourced some lovely bling letters in silver that she loves but they only have a jump ring on the top - how can I attach them to chain at the bottom ? Easy enough with an O or D but not with other letters or does anyone know where I can buy letters with attachments at top and bottom ?
    My lanyards are on my website - search for whitehorsejewellery to see the lanyards that I already make my friend wants me to make her - so instead of beads hanging which I make byusing a large eyepin - thread beads then do a wrapped looped I need to put a letter on

Help me please - this is driving me mad

Ally

Not giving up yet

OK - 93 views no help as yet so if no-one knows where I can get the letters from then I need to customise the ones I have so can anyone recomend a jewellery drill that will drill holes in the bottom of the letters so I can attach a jump ring

Comment

Any sharp metal working drill will do. You can use either a hand or electric drill. To stop the drill from moving over the metal you will need a small indentation in the metal. A small nail and hammer should suffice if you do not have a punch.

Roger

Comment

Thanks for help

Thanks very much Roger - I will give that a go and let you know how I get on

Originally posted by keystamp View Post
        Any sharp metal working drill will do. You can use either a hand or electric drill. To stop the drill from moving over the metal you will need a small indentation in the metal. A small nail and hammer should suffice if you do not have a punch.

Roger

Comment

Working...
        X