Ads

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Split Rings Help Pls and Art Clay Silver ??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Split Rings Help Pls and Art Clay Silver ??

Can anyone help?

I am looking for a 9 1/2 mm split ring, preferably Sterling Silver as it is for a triple descending Heart necklace and is quite heavy hence needing it to be a split ring.

It is Made from Silver Clay!

Also I am amazed at the price of Art Clay Silver Increase! Anyone know a supplier that has a reasonable price? Sanctuary beads is sold out!

The reason for the shortage and price increase is the Japanese Tsunami....Supplies are hard to come by....but Palmer Metals had some last time I looked at a reasonable price...might be worth having a look there for the split rings too!!
    x
    Sarah x

~ The Lilac Dragonfly- Handmade Jewellery ~

~ Facebook Page ~

Comment

thank you very much sarah. I did use Palmers but they unfortunately did not go up that big.

Thank you very much for replying i really appreciate your help and suggestions

Marie xxx

Comment

The other option maybe Cookson Gold....have never used them myself but have heard good things from others x
        Sarah x

~ The Lilac Dragonfly- Handmade Jewellery ~

~ Facebook Page ~

Comment

I ordered some silver art clay yesterday from PMCshop http://shop.pmcshop.co.uk/art-clay--bronzclay-8-c.asp and it has been dispatched today. They do free delivery on orders over £35. When I spoke to Palmers yesterday, they said they were getting some in on Friday.
          Lyndsey

'Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways - Chardonnay in one hand - chocolate in the other - body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming,'WOO HOO, What a Ride!'

Comment

Working...
          X