Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Big Banner help needed!!

Hi all

We've got our first hand-made only fair coming up in a couple of months, and I'd like to get a big banner made to hang outside the venue on the day.

I sort of thought it might be a nice idea to have a hand-made banner, with letters applique'd onto a background, and had hoped my mum might be able to help out. Having spoken to her, she thinks it'll be too big for her sewing machine to cope with, so I was wondering if anyone here would be albe/willing to help out instead?

If you think you might be able to help, please respond here so I can message you about what I have in mind and we can discuss payment.

Thank you

Sarah

Sarah Gail Designs
    Sarah Gail Designs on Facebook
    Crafty Cat Events
    Crafty Cat Events on Facebook

Sarah have you got this sorted yet?

If not have you tried the small local places that repair and alter clothes they may be able to help or point you in the direction of someone that can do that for you

Comment

Originally posted by angiexx1 View Post
      Sarah have you got this sorted yet?

If not have you tried the small local places that repair and alter clothes they may be able to help or point you in the direction of someone that can do that for you
      Not sorted yet!

May have to go for something else, but will try your suggestion if I have time to hunt around - thanks

Sarah Gail Designs
      Sarah Gail Designs on Facebook
      Crafty Cat Events
      Crafty Cat Events on Facebook

Comment

Working...
      X