Xcut alphabet die

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Xcut alphabet die

If anyone has been able to get this die to cut in a Big Shot please will they help me. I was told by my supplier that I needed the extended cutting pads but that doesn't help. The die is thicker than a nestie but thinner than a sizzlet and I have tried everything that I can think of without success. Any suggestions?

Have you tried to use a sizzix adapter with it? I use one for using my quickcutz dies in my bigshot
    Sarah x

~ The Lilac Dragonfly- Handmade Jewellery ~

~ Facebook Page ~

Comment

I have the nine piece alpha set (letters and numbers, four to a square die) and to be certain before posting a reply I just ran it through on normal plates and it cut clean through no probs at all. The sandwich I used was MPP on all tabs, clear plate, cardstock & die with clear plate on top. Hope that helps?

Comment

Originally posted by Loody View Post
        Have you tried to use a sizzix adapter with it? I use one for using my quickcutz dies in my bigshot
        What exactly is this? I have never heard of it. I am using the multipurpose platform. My supplier has asked me to return the die now and they are going to return all of their stock because of problems with the dies.

Comment

Go on to the sizzix website and search for an 'adapter' they're the same size as sizzlits dies (in thickness) they're not expensive either x
          Sarah x

~ The Lilac Dragonfly- Handmade Jewellery ~

~ Facebook Page ~

Comment

Working...
          X