Ads

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone recommend printers of leaflets or brochures?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone recommend printers of leaflets or brochures?

Hi,
    I'm thinking it is about time I had some professional flyers/leaflets/brochures made up to promote my handmade tiaras/jewellery. I dont have a clue who to go with as google listings just make me even more confused!
    Has anyone ever done this before or can recommend a supplier? (I will need artwork done etc... but am on a tight budget but still want it to look classy!)
    Cheers

I always use 123print. Google them, always been very happy with the result. If you want posters, use easyposters.co.uk. Just had an A0 poster printed from a simple publisher file, looks amazing.

Comment

vista print do lots of offers where you can get 25 flyers/ brochures for free then discount on the rest. Even paying for the slowest post (21 days) gennerally they arrive within 1-2 weeks of ordering.

I got business cards and special offer postcards from them - only paid postage! Very happy with their service, have to keep resisting the offers though!
      For an eclectic range of cross stitch kits visit Midnight Curiosity

Comment

This is what I did.

I designed my own, put it in a pdf, then went to yell.com looked for local printers and emailed my pdf to 15 of them asking for a quote.

Of the ones that responded the price range was amazing with the most expensive being £1,500 (on a 15,000 run) more than the least expensive.

This gives you a good starting point.

Jane
        www.just-soaps.com
        Twitter JUSTSOAPS
        FB www.facebook.com/pages/Just-Soaps/258910018463
        Natural Handmade Olive Oil Soaps and Skincare free from SLS, Parabens, and other Nasties

Comment

I have just done my 2nd and 3rd vistaprint order.....for the princely sum of just over a tenner I have got coming: 2 car magnets, one banner, a t-shirt, notebook, 2 pens and 25 magnet business cards! The £10ish was for postage.....well worth a look!!
          Last edited by Loody; 24-02-2011, 09:40 AM. Reason: Bad spelling
          Sarah x

~ The Lilac Dragonfly- Handmade Jewellery ~

~ Facebook Page ~

Comment

ive used these guys in the past with great results
            1clickprint dot com
            i'm not allowed to post links yet ... lol

Comment

I'd definitley advise Vista Print. Like Loody, I've made numerous orders (working on another one) and have always been impressed with their products. When you sign up with them you get emails with various offers. My latest offer includes free premium business cards, free books, magnets etc. These are in addition to the standard free products listed on the website.

HTH
              x

Comment

I make and print all my own leaflets, cards etc. I figure that if the items that I make are handmade then why shouldn't the sales literature also be handmade...that way I have control over the quality and costs. If I run out of something I just turn the handle and rattle a few more off.

OK they are probably not as professional as the ones you get from the online printing companies etc but they are handmade and that is what we are all about isn't it.

If I didn't make them myself I would use a local printing company rather than buy online...supporting local shops and businesses is important in my opinion too.

Mick
                Preserving your items and memories in Handmade custom jewellery Keepsake Gifts

Comment

Originally posted by shpangle View Post
                  I make and print all my own leaflets, cards etc. I figure that if the items that I make are handmade then why shouldn't the sales literature also be handmade...that way I have control over the quality and costs. If I run out of something I just turn the handle and rattle a few more off.

OK they are probably not as professional as the ones you get from the online printing companies etc but they are handmade and that is what we are all about isn't it.

If I didn't make them myself I would use a local printing company rather than buy online...supporting local shops and businesses is important in my opinion too.

Mick
                  I print a lot of my own stuff too.....but struggled to get my business cards the same size. And have only got the other stuff as they had a free offer!
                  Sadly costs prevent me from finding someone local
                  Sarah x

~ The Lilac Dragonfly- Handmade Jewellery ~

~ Facebook Page ~

Comment

I use Vista Print they always have fantastic offers on and the quality is great, lots of choice on matt or glossy abd card stock weight etc.
                    Yours IW Inspired
                    www.iwinspired.co.uk
                    IwInspired on Facebook
                    IwInspired on Twitter

Comment

another Vistaprint fan here, have used them for years. Offers aren't quite as good as they used to be (used to be able to get 10 free offers at once), but still cheap and good quality
                      Nici

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Goblin-Dreams/33795458652
                      Folksy: http://www.folksy.com/shops/goblindreams
                      Blog:
                      http://goblindreamer.Blogspot.com

Comment

Working...
                      X