uploading photo's on to profile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• uploading photo's on to profile

Hi, can anyone help, I have eventually taken some pics of my bags, I have now tried to edit my profile and create an album, so everyone can give their opinions on the bags? had mixed opinions so far from friends and relly's......
    if anyone can take me through how to put pics on, have gotten as far as upload but they are saying file too big?, so stuck there i'm afraid, until maybe my partner comes in tonight then he may be able to do for me...hee hee...let him do all the hard work..lol..as if

cheers
    gilly
    GILLY http://www.flickr.com/photos/5934132...7625893332083/

Originally posted by red gilly View Post
    Hi, can anyone help, I have eventually taken some pics of my bags, I have now tried to edit my profile and create an album, so everyone can give their opinions on the bags? had mixed opinions so far from friends and relly's......
    if anyone can take me through how to put pics on, have gotten as far as upload but they are saying file too big?, so stuck there i'm afraid, until maybe my partner comes in tonight then he may be able to do for me...hee hee...let him do all the hard work..lol..as if

cheers
    gilly
    You need to edit your pics and resize them....I often use picnik to tart up my pics and resize them or you should be able to resize thru whatever picture editor such as windows you use
    x
    Sarah x

~ The Lilac Dragonfly- Handmade Jewellery ~

~ Facebook Page ~

Comment

HI! my lovely other half has come in from work and shown me how to put flicker link on my signature so its there now..
      isnt he clever..... ( he wrote this reply to lol )

Comment

Originally posted by red gilly View Post
        HI! my lovely other half has come in from work and shown me how to put flicker link on my signature so its there now..
        isnt he clever..... ( he wrote this reply to lol )
        lol.....I don't want to be picky.....but I can't see your link lol
        Sarah x

~ Facebook Page ~

Comment

Hi Loody,
          so much for my ' I can do that' partner, lol, no he is good really, will try again as he say's it should automatically go on with my signature.
          Cheers,
          gilly

Comment

hello,
            apparently I can not post link untill I have made 25 posts.eek. I will learn these things eventually.....
            gilly

Comment

Ah yes that happened to me. You soon post 25 posts on this forum!

Comment

I can see them. They are lovely. Very colourful. I will go back later and click on to look at them closer.
                Carol
                God helps them that help themselves.

Comment

Originally posted by Critchley View Post
                  I can see them. They are lovely. Very colourful. I will go back later and click on to look at them closer.
                  Ohhhhhhhh why can't I see them

I can now!!!! Love your bags!!!
                  Last edited by Loody; 11-02-2011, 11:12 PM. Reason: Cos I'm daft!!!
                  Sarah x

~ Facebook Page ~

Comment

They only appear on the first post in a thread, they are there

Pete
                    "Where the spirit does not work with the hand, there is no art" ... Leonardo Da Vinci
                    Facebook

Website

Comment

Working...
                    X