Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I need a flower shaped cutter !

Hiya - can anyone help me please?

I need to make up some new packaging for my felt brooches/corsages and want to attach them to a funky flower shaped backing card. Trouble is, I haven't got a clue where I would get a tool to cut out the flower shape or even if there is likely to be one available. It needs to be about 6 inches wide.

If anyone can help I'd really appreciate it.

Thanks
    Sarah
    For 100% wool felt supplies, felt balls, buttons, ribbon, needle felting supplies and lots of other lovely stuff, visit BLOOMING FELT

Blooming Felt's Blog

You need to check out card making sites. There are a wide range of ready cut shapes available now adays for card making
    full time mum and very very part time crafter.

Comment

Thank you !
      Sarah
      For 100% wool felt supplies, felt balls, buttons, ribbon, needle felting supplies and lots of other lovely stuff, visit BLOOMING FELT

Blooming Felt's Blog

Comment

if you dont have a die cutter (like a sizzix etc) you can buy really large flower punches, like the above thread said, either from a craft internet shop or i know that colemans do them too (very heavy so could be a lot of postage)
        hope that helps too
        Deanne x

My daily goings on
        My online store
        My monthly craft group

Comment

Have you checked out ebay as a lot of people who have die cutting mahines sell packs of there die cuts, they are normally very reasonably priced.
          Emma
          Luxury craft supplies & magnolia Stamps - Sassy Crafts
          Sassy Crafts Blog
          My Blog

Comment

Originally posted by Picture it in Stitches View Post
            Hiya - can anyone help me please?

I need to make up some new packaging for my felt brooches/corsages and want to attach them to a funky flower shaped backing card. Trouble is, I haven't got a clue where I would get a tool to cut out the flower shape or even if there is likely to be one available. It needs to be about 6 inches wide.

If anyone can help I'd really appreciate it.

Thanks
            I could cut you flower shapes 5.5 inches across on my cricut machine if you want.

Heather
            www.craftyaddicts.co.uk
            for all your cardmaking and scrapbooking needs!!
            www.craftyaddict.wordpress.com
            craftyaddicts blog site
            www.heatherbees.blogspot.com
            My personal blog
            http://twitter.com/craftyaddicts

Comment

Working...
            X