No announcement yet.

Where can I get Lime Green Rick Rack ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where can I get Lime Green Rick Rack ?

Hiya. I'm looking for some lime green rick rack - about 3/8" wide if possible. It seems to be really difficult to find - not so much the width, but the colour. I got my last lot when I was in the US, but have run out and need some more. Any ideas?

Thanks
    Last edited by Blooming Felt; 05-06-2007, 10:14 AM.
    Sarah
    For 100% wool felt supplies, felt balls, buttons, ribbon, needle felting supplies and lots of other lovely stuff, visit BLOOMING FELT

Blooming Felt's Blog

You should be able to get some here.

Just add the w's before hand. Cant post full url due to not having 25 posts yet

Mod edit: You are correct you cannot post urls properly or in disguise!
    You can pm the details if you are asked to.
    Last edited by beadsbydesign; 05-06-2007, 10:30 AM.

Comment

eBay.....

.....try an ebay search in 'buy it now' from international sellers. I buy a lot of fabric from the US via eBay - it's great with the exchange rate right now.

Most of the sellers are in US, so you might even be able to get some exactly the same as you had before. There's one auction for 15yds running right now (320067970405) which is lime green and 3/8".

Jules
      Apple Tree Crafts
      www.appletreecraftfairs.com

Comment

I have PM'd you the link.

Sorry Moderators - was just trying to be helpful.

Comment

Thank you ! Will check them out now. Isn't there a member here who sells ribbon? I'm sure I saw a post recently about them supplying ribbon, but can't for the life of me remember their name !
          Sarah
          For 100% wool felt supplies, felt balls, buttons, ribbon, needle felting supplies and lots of other lovely stuff, visit BLOOMING FELT

Blooming Felt's Blog

Comment

Let me know if you still after some i now of one or 2 sites that may have it

I Love My Computer Because My Friends Live In It

Comment

Working...
            X