Email links!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Email links!!

I've noticed that some of you have put a link to an email you've received on your posts. How do you do this? I have one i would like to share with you, it has text and a picture in it. I have tried to copy and paste but only the text shows up. I have also tried to include it as an attachment but the file is to big.

Can anyone help?
    Emma
    Luxury craft supplies & magnolia Stamps - Sassy Crafts
    Sassy Crafts Blog
    My Blog

Huvnae a clue - but will keep my eyes on this thread. Cause I have a few crackers to share.

Cheers

Lisa
    Bowed Over
    Handmade Dog Collar Accessories
    www.bowedover.co.uk

Comment

emma I don't understand ?

Promote your craft site today : Add Your CRAFTS
      (£5.50 a month or £50 per year)

Fun new blog: Snowboard Stuff

Comment

Sorry i'm probably being daft, it's just i thought i'd seen a link/copy of an email on a post before. It was probably a link to a website rather than an email i saw. Just ignore me
        Emma
        Luxury craft supplies & magnolia Stamps - Sassy Crafts
        Sassy Crafts Blog
        My Blog

Comment

email links

Originally posted by EMEvans View Post
          I've noticed that some of you have put a link to an email you've received on your posts. How do you do this? I have one i would like to share with you, it has text and a picture in it. I have tried to copy and paste but only the text shows up. I have also tried to include it as an attachment but the file is to big.

Can anyone help?
          If you have a website, put whatever you want to show on there, then link it to here, simple if you know how

Comment

Working...
          X