Help finding

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help finding

Can anyone point me in the direction of decrative floral componemts to use in jewellery making. I have been all over the internet and cant seem to find what I want. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks guys
    Julz

Hi Julz, welcome. What sort of components? Clasps, earwires, etc., come under 'findings', but you'll also find spacers and beads made from silver designs. We tend to shop around a lot because every seller has their own speciality, but it's always worth googling 'silver findings' or whatever you want and wading through all the sites until something grabs you! That's when you end up with 'favourites' a page long!

Comment

Hi Peter

Thanks for your reply. I am finding it difficult to describe what I am looking for I think thats why I cant find it! Its floral shapes that can be added on to necklaces in pastel colours maybe with a diamante in the middle. Something like those little fabric rose buds and daisys only in ceramic or metal.

Does that make sense

Thank you for trying to help

Julz

Comment

Ah! I have a feeling it could be more of our 'girlie' beaders speciality! I'm sure there will be one along soon - they're like buses...............errr............no......I didn't quite mean that..........!

Comment

at you Peter. That made me laugh!

Yes am sure someone will be along soon.

Just had a look at your website.....beautiful jewellery you certainly have a talent.

Jules

Comment

Working...
          X