christening items

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• christening items

Can anyone please help me. I am looking for christening items to sell in my shop for putting on cards. All my suppliers, and i can only find one set of 3D embellishments. I need religious items bibles, chrstening outfits etc. I have had a go at making some myself and they have sold well but my time is limited and i never seem to have the time to make many. I try suggesting teddies and other baby items but it falls on deaf ears, they want religous stuff, understandable really.

Please help!!

Heather
    www.craftyaddicts.co.uk
    for all your cardmaking and scrapbooking needs!!
    www.craftyaddict.wordpress.com
    craftyaddicts blog site
    www.heatherbees.blogspot.com
    My personal blog
    http://twitter.com/craftyaddicts

The only things i have are some die cut crosses and foil printed banners from one supplier and some cross charms from another (which aren't on my site yet). I struggle to find things for Christenings too.

PM me if you want more details on the above.
    Emma
    Luxury craft supplies & magnolia Stamps - Sassy Crafts
    Sassy Crafts Blog
    My Blog

Comment

Hello! I have a Quickutz crosses die which cuts two crosses - one slightly larger than the other and I can cut these in what ever card you require (generally pearlescent cream, gold or silver for religious stuff). Also, have a look on my website - the link should be below if I've added it in right - its still quite a new site and I'm adding stuff all the time, but I have a Religious section - see what you think! I've sold a number of the little books with crosses (the Quickutz ones) and tiny bears on in the past. Let me know if I can help!
      I'm also in Lancashire too...

Comment

Thanks for the info on christening items, i have had a look at the little bibles and they are lovely,and i may have to invest in some of them.

thanks

Heather
        www.craftyaddicts.co.uk
        for all your cardmaking and scrapbooking needs!!
        www.craftyaddict.wordpress.com
        craftyaddicts blog site
        www.heatherbees.blogspot.com
        My personal blog
        http://twitter.com/craftyaddicts

Comment

Christening Gowns

Is there a market for christening gowns? I made one from the remnants from my wedding dress (princess style, so lots of panels). My sister made her son a christening gown which was embroideried by our mother. I wrote a poem. I have a few christening cards. Is there a market for creating christening gowns? [email protected]

Comment

Working...
          X