Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jewellery Help Please

Evening all

Hubby and I have just been working out who we still need to buy for this Christmas and looking for ideas on what to buy.

We have decided that we'd really like to get our friend a charm bracelet.

Nothing too fancy, in silver with some charms such as butterfly, dragonfly, fairy/angel, awareness ribbon, friendship sort of things, with perhaps a few beads on there too... a monochrome and silver there maybe?

Would anyone on the forum be able to do this for me? If so, what are the costs involved?

Many thanks in advance,

Laura xxx

I have some in my album if you want to have a look, I don`t have any of these left as it was a while ago, but I could do you somthing similar in a colour you like (mostly)
    don`t worry if its not what you are looking for

sally

Comment

Originally posted by just sally View Post
      I have some in my album if you want to have a look, I don`t have any of these left as it was a while ago, but I could do you somthing similar in a colour you like (mostly)
      don`t worry if its not what you are looking for

sally
      Morning Sally,

I've just had a look in your album... your work is gorgeous.

Would you be able to do something similar to the bracelets in your album though perhaps more "simplistic" if that makes sense?

What kind of price are your bracelets?

Laura xx

Comment

Hi Laura,
        I have a silver bracelet with a bronze butterfly charm that is available.
        I have put a picture of it and a close up of the charm in my album (bronze and silver album)
        I couldn't figure out how to put it as an attachment to this post.
        If you are interested let me know.
        All my jewellery is supplied with boxes so I think it should make a nice gift.
        Karen
        www.karenbakerdesign.co.uk
        [email protected]
        Facebook group
        http://www.facebook.com/group.php?v=...d=376157611479

Comment

hi fluffy,
          thank you, I have sent you a pm
          sally

Comment

Working...
          X