Vietnamese wedding....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vietnamese wedding....

My husbands best man invited us to his wedding, but as it's going to be in Vietnam we are unable to attend just suddenly thought this morning him and his bride should have a card! Just have no idea what to put on it. Any ideas?
    View my flickr

'I am sure it must hurt your eyes to work filigree by candlelight.' - Jane Austen

Is his wife Vietanmise - maybe get one of the chinese spammers on here to help out!!
    Bowed Over
    Handmade Dog Collar Accessories
    www.bowedover.co.uk

Comment

What denomination (Religion) is the wedding being held in?
      Carol
      God helps them that help themselves.

Comment

they are both vietnamese. He's been living in London and she's living in US, then they both disappear to Colorado to live. I think it'll be a Buddhist ceremony, though not sure - the invite wasn't even in English!!!!!
        View my flickr

'I am sure it must hurt your eyes to work filigree by candlelight.' - Jane Austen

Comment

You could throw it open to the forum, there are so many professional card makers on that someone will find a suitable card and you could write a nice little 'THANKS BUT NO THANKS' on it.
          Carol
          God helps them that help themselves.

Comment

Wikipedia has some great info on vietnamese weddings here

There are some traditional vietnamese invitations here that may give you some ideas

Its apparently a tradition to give money, usually in a lucky red envelope. And red is considered lucky all round.
            Jo

Independent Stampin' Up! Demo in Nuneaton, Warwickshire

Visit my Blog, & My Gallery (on this site)

Comment

Working...
            X