Folksy banner help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Folksy banner help

ok, I think I'm being thick (think I hear you say)

I have a jpg file saved on my pc, go into my folksy shop, my appearance section, then browse to upload the banner..then ok settings, but nothing appears! grrr

Its driving me crazy...anyone sucessfully done this or am I missing something? Should I be uploading from a photo bucket type, tho I tried a hosted image and still nothing...double grrr

can anyone help at all???? Purleaseeeee!

Thx
    Krysia
    my folksy
    Kryshees Blog
    www.kryshees.com

I put my banner up on Folksy. I use the same one for Etsy & Misi and had to adapt it as the size needed is different
    Images must be 100px high, and 920px wide
    Check that yours is as that may be the problem. When you have it upload and then click submit at the bottom. This should do it.
    Hope this helps

Pete.
    "Where the spirit does not work with the hand, there is no art" ... Leonardo Da Vinci
    Facebook

Website

Comment

Hi Pete

I just checked again,and pretty sure it is 100x920..it just isn't showing up. When I click on the ok / submit bit it seems to 'refresh' but then nothing appears in the box where it said browse, or as a banner..

I have no idea why its not coming up and soo annoying as I can't see a particlar prob why it isn't. arggghh

Thanks for your help!
      Krysia
      my folksy
      Kryshees Blog
      www.kryshees.com

Comment

I can't think waht else it could be. I just had a go with mine and it worked fine so it isn't the Folksy site. Silly question. Is the image a Jpeg. I have made the mistake before now of tring to upload a psd file or a psp file.

Pete
        "Where the spirit does not work with the hand, there is no art" ... Leonardo Da Vinci
        Facebook

Website

Comment

thanks Pete, its def a jpeg, just wondering if I have actually sized it wrong, it shows up 920x100 on the properties but maybe its the wrong way around. Tho presume if this were the case it would be more vertical (?) than horizontal...

But does it really matter which way around the 920 or 100 is? I'll try trn it around see if that works.

Ta!!
          my folksy
          Kryshees Blog
          www.kryshees.com

Comment

Most programmes are usually width tjen height so yours should be OK. can you send it to me and I'll see if it uploads for me on my site. Then we'd know if it was the image.

Pete
            Facebook

Website

Comment

Thx Pete, I just PM'd you...

Aren't you great!
              my folksy
              Kryshees Blog
              www.kryshees.com

Comment

Thank you Pete!!!

Your a superstar!!!
                my folksy