Does anyone recognise this?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does anyone recognise this?

A month or so ago I bought a topper off of Ebay which I love!!! It's a pyramage flower power beetle which I would happily post a picture of except it appears that I'm not allowed!!!!!

Whilst watching Create and Craft earlier today I spotted just the the car image by itself on some super smooth decoupage paper that was featured very briefly along with lots of other goodies. Does this mean that this image is available on a cd-rom somewhere and if it is what do I need to look for? I love this little car topper and would like to be able to create larger examples to send to assorted VW loving friends. Does anyone recognise it (from the description given) and would you mind pointing me in the right direction towards getting my eager little hands on it?

Cheers, Debby

Have you looked at their website Debby? createandcraft.co.uk and maybe have a good look through the cd rom section. That's all I can think to do atm, other than maybe on ebay, but then you'll need to know which cd it is first...hope that helps, good luck.
    Facebook page, Cottage Charms & Cards: http://www.facebook.com/update_secur...20677888001883

Comment

I've tried both the C&C website and trawled through Ebay with no success.

Tonight if I've got a bit more time I'm going to try and set up an album in my User CP so you can at least see the said topper. Once someone sees it I'm sure they'll be able to pinpoint where it's come from straight away...

Can't beleive that you have to post so many times before you can include a url - all my piccies are stored on Photobucket!!! How do newbies show examples of their work?

Cheers, Debby

Comment

It's the 25 post rule which we've all managed to chat and advise, ok mainly chat, our way to You'll be there in no time I'm sure
        Facebook page, Cottage Charms & Cards: http://www.facebook.com/update_secur...20677888001883

Comment

Guess I'll just have to moan 25 times till I get there then......

Comment

Working...
          X