Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fimo VW Campervans required

Hi all,

I recently made some items of jewellery for a forum member. One of these items was a small Fimo VW campervan she had made as cufflinks for her wedding, (these were made a couple of years ago). Anyway I preserved this campervan in resin as a keyring for her hubby. Since posting pictures of the campervan keyring on my website I am starting to get requests for similar items.

I really would like to have some Fimo VW campervans made for me, and have tried to contact the forum member without success. I was wondering if anyone knows who made them ?
    Preserving your items and memories in Handmade custom jewellery Keepsake Gifts

I might be able to help? I typically make small, embellishment size things out of Fimo (have just added a profile to my album) and could give it a go
    Emily

Hand Carved Rubber Stamps by Skull and Cross Buns
    Etsy Folksy Twitter Facebook

Comment

Many thanks for the reply !

I was hoping to find the original crafter who made the campervan cufflinks but if I fail I will need all the help I can get !

Comment

Hi,

If it helps, the VW campervan keyring can be seen on my website gallery under album 'wedding memories'.

Thanks

Comment

no worries, give me a shout if you can't track them down and I'll have a go
          Emily

Hand Carved Rubber Stamps by Skull and Cross Buns
          Etsy Folksy Twitter Facebook

Comment

Working...
          X