Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I Need Your Help Please

Hi Everyone,

I would love to hear from you- all i ask is for your comments on my craft business (my ideas, unique crafts or my website)and your permission to use them on my website. It doesnt have to be very long, just a few words would be fine and email me them.

Thanks

Vicky
    Vicky LLoyd
    NE Day Crafts

For Kids Everywhere
    www.nedaycrafts.com
    www.twitter.com/nedaycrafts

Just checked out your website in your 'About' you mentioned CRB would it be a good idea to add this to your 'Services' page as well, as not everyone reads all the pages.

Are you going to add piccies to your 'Craft Kits section'?

The other thing to promote your business, I know you are doing the centres but have you thought of doing an open day during the school holidays with a demo as to what you can offer, you may get bookings on the spot.

I like the lemon colours but could not read your logo at the top of the home page but you are getting there, hope it goes well for you.

Comment

Originally posted by vicky1975 View Post
      Hi Everyone,

I would love to hear from you- all i ask is for your comments on my craft business (my ideas, unique crafts or my website)and your permission to use them on my website. It doesnt have to be very long, just a few words would be fine and email me them.

Thanks

Vicky
      Hi Vicky,

Are you wanting us to check your website for errors and give our opinions as potential customers or for us to give reviews in a similar way the papers give stars out of 5 when a new film comes out??? If it's the latter it's very difficult to give reviews without actually using your services..... Or am I on the wrong page completely here?

Lorna x
      Lorna x

http://twistedspiral.wordpress.com/ - I've finally ventured into the world of blogging!

Comment

Some more pictures on the home page would be good, it's a bit text heavy.
        Emily

Hand Carved Rubber Stamps by Skull and Cross Buns
        Etsy Folksy Twitter Facebook

Comment

I agree it is text heavy, but you do need a relatively large amount of text for search engine optimization. One thing, if you are selling kits specifically for children's use, do you conform with what is required for the CE safety mark!

This is a really big issue right now here as well as in the states.
          Allison
          www.cardtoppers4crafts.com
          www.epbeads.co.uk/freeguide

Comment

You really do need pictures with your kits and a more detailed description of you are buying. As it stands I am afraid I would not consider buying blind!!

You are after testemonials and we cannot do those as already stated. You would need to ask previous customers for those.

It takes ages to get websites the way you want/need them, keep plugging away and I am sure you will get it all sorted.
            Rach

Facebook
            Website
            Blog
            Folksy

Comment

Working...
            X