Art Clay Silver

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Art Clay Silver

Hi all, I am trying to find a supplier in the Newcastle upon Tyne area for Art Clay Silver. Does anybody know of anyone? Nearest I can find at the moment is Edinburgh! I am a complete beginner and would really like to have a go at this before a course starts in September to see if it's for me. Any help would be gratefully appreciated. Thanks Alan

Just get it posted to you from one of the main suppliers....
    silverclay.co.uk, cooksongold and a whole host of others
    there's also starter kits too (you'll need basic tools if you haven't already got them)

Nicola x
    **FREE to enter monthly draw on my BLOGS**
    Different prize every month
    Jewellery Creations & Shop Blog
    PMC & Silver Clay Hints and Tips Blog

Comment

Originally posted by MuranoSilver View Post
      Just get it posted to you from one of the main suppliers....
      silverclay.co.uk, cooksongold and a whole host of others
      there's also starter kits too (you'll need basic tools if you haven't already got them)

Nicola x
      Hi Nicola,

The idea was to be able to go and get some bits and pieces this weekend and also talk to someone about what tools I may need. However I have now been on your blog and with your very helpful tips and advice I now know what sort of things I need so I will probably order online

I must say your site and blog and the lovely jewellery you make has certainly inspired me even more and I might just go up to Edinburgh anyway to get going keep up the good work

Thanks
      Alan

Comment

Glad you found the PMC blog useful
        Now go & order that clay! lol
        Nicola x
        **FREE to enter monthly draw on my BLOGS**
        Different prize every month
        Jewellery Creations & Shop Blog
        PMC & Silver Clay Hints and Tips Blog

Comment

Glad to hear you are giving Art Clay Silver a go - it really is a wonderful medium. I carry a good range of clay and tools in my online store if you are looking for suppliers still.

Seems like you got a lot of useful advice already, so all I can add really to the above is to say have fun and don't forget to show us what you make!
          Emma
          www.ejrbeads.co.uk - unique art beads & more
          www.ejrbeads.co.uk/shop - beads, polymer clay, glitters and inks oh my
          www.facebook.com/EJRBeads - Like me at Facebook!

Comment

Originally posted by ejralph View Post
            Glad to hear you are giving Art Clay Silver a go - it really is a wonderful medium. I carry a good range of clay and tools in my online store if you are looking for suppliers still.

Seems like you got a lot of useful advice already, so all I can add really to the above is to say have fun and don't forget to show us what you make!
            Hi Emma, I will check out your store as soon as I know what else I need and see if you've got anything there thanks. As soon as I have done my project I'll post it up here, good or bad, for all to see and comment on
            Thanks
            Alan

Comment

Working...
            X