Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help, fed up.....already !!!

Hi all,
    Ok so I'm new at this but I'm fed up already. I've spent over a week trying and failing to find a supplier of scroll boxes which aren't going to cost me the earth, as I want to make my cards as affordable as possible both for me and my customers.

Arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ! Ok deep breaths deep breaths !

Can any of you beautiful, hugely talented and highly intelligent peole out there help me ??? Pretty please ???

The kind of thing I am looking for is a two piece box, preferably not flat pack, to hold a rolled A4 sheet of paper. Does this make sense ? I hope so !

Please forgive my rambling, sometimes the internet can be your bestest friend, but other times...............oh off I go again, sorry !

Beck

X

Hmmm, would a cylinder type box be better for a scroll?
    Other than that all I can think of is these long necklace boxes usually about 20x5cm, but they arnt very deep.
    https://folksy.com/shops/GrimmExhibition

http://poisonedapplecraftuk.blogspot.co.uk/

Poisoned Apple Theatre - Handmade Crafts on Facebook

Comment

Hi Seahorse,
      Thats one option I've considered and it would probably be more cost effective, but you know what it's like when you get an idea in your head ! I've run that many search options on tinternet it's driving me barmy.

I have found two sites that supply the kind of thing I'm looking for but they are charging between £1.30 - £2.00 each. Maybe I'm just being unrealistic but that sounds a lot to me.

Comment

This may not be an option for you but it would certainly help with cost effectiveness but may take a small chunk out of your time budget.

My mom used to make her own card boxes from a template. They were really easy to do and took little time to make (about 5 mins once she'd done a few). If you like I could ask her if she still knows how to do them and post an article.....

Just a thought, I'll be talking to her tonight so let me know if you would like me to ask!
        ~Vikki~

Soggy Cornflakes ~ Kids don't have instructions!
        My Shop! ~ Cards & Gifts

Comment

That would be fantastic !

Thank you so much !!!!

Comment

Have you tried Ebay? Search item number 270078255949 DumDumDeDumWeddings are the seller. If you contact them they may be able to sell you more at an even better price.

I love searching for packaging...it is one of my vices LOL
            Soaps and Stuff 'Handmade With Care' by Me
            http://stores.ebay.co.uk/Soap-and-Stuff

Comment

Thanks for the tip !
              I'll certainly give them a try.

X

Comment

Just to let you know, I've not forgotten about you, I just haven't been in contact with mom yet. I will let you know asap though.
                ~Vikki~

Soggy Cornflakes ~ Kids don't have instructions!
                My Shop! ~ Cards & Gifts

Comment

Working...
                X