Books or articles of crafts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Books or articles of crafts

Has anyone written any books or articles on crafts and is adept at showing others how to make crafts? If you have please let me know here or send me a private message.

Are you interested in any particular type of craft? There are plenty of magazines and books, and also online tutorials, and videos on youtube.

If you're interested in jewellery making, I have some pages on my website that show basic methods. They're on the Ideas and Methods pages.
    Celia
    I can't be creative and tidy too
    www.jencel.co.uk for beads, findings and threads
    The Occasional Sheffield Bead Shop
    Jencel on Facebook

Comment

Hi Celia,
      Yes I am interested in all types of crafts. The website is huge and will cover all crafts and I looking for anyone who wants to promote their website, for instance if you have a jewellry findings or beads website I would promote it on the site and have a link if you were able to supple a tutorial or two for the site!

Comment

I write magazine tutorials pretty regularly if that's the sort of thing you mean?
        george
        www.mizgeorge.co.uk
        www.etsy.com/shop/mizgeorge
        www.flickr.com/mizgeorge

Comment

I've written articles, and hints & tips, but not much more than that...
          Cheers,
          Scorch

Scorch's Pyrography : www.scorchpyro.co.uk
          Crafts on Flickr : http://www.flickr.com/photos/tanniso...7606138937826/

Comment

Thanks Scorch, would you be interested in doing a bit for the site? We could sort out some kind of reciprical arrangment?

Comment

Working...
            X