Ads

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can anyone recommend where I could get...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can anyone recommend where I could get...

My mum has asked me where she can get some silky fabric that she can use to make flowers for a hat shes wearing to a wedding in a couple of months. She mentioned it being like lining for dresses kinda stuff, but i'm not up on the technicalities of fabric!! Anyone got any ideas where she can buy it online, as she lives in the bog in the west of ireland! Thanks guys!
    Please visit my website - forum members discount details on offers thread!
    http://www.silverjewellerydesigns.com/

which bog?? Came back from Connemara two weeks ago - the turf was drying well!

Had a look on google.ie - a lot of places seem to just be placed in Dublin and don't seem to do mail order, but came across one that might do - (can't type in whole link because I haven't posted enough replies, but if you add www and .com to fabricsireland you should get there!)

the other thing she could do is for you to get it and send it over to her?!

Cheers
    Judith
    www.happysheepdesigns.com

Photographic cards, prints and gifts, and hand-knitted/crocheted accessories and clothing

www.busyted.co.uk

Home of Busy Ted! Also find him on Twitter @busytedstuff and on Facebook

Comment

Originally posted by HappySheep View Post
      which bog?? Came back from Connemara two weeks ago - the turf was drying well!

Had a look on google.ie - a lot of places seem to just be placed in Dublin and don't seem to do mail order, but came across one that might do - (can't type in whole link because I haven't posted enough replies, but if you add www and .com to fabricsireland you should get there!)

the other thing she could do is for you to get it and send it over to her?!

Cheers
      Judith

Hi HappySheep (that sounds like exactly the kinda user name my mum would use lol)

Shes in Keash (broadbandless!) on the sligo side of the sligo roscommon border! can see one other house from her house, its nice! she loved ur comment about jus coming back from commemara n the turf, lols. Had a look at ur link but they dont seem to do pics, so its a bit hard to know wot ur buying :s

Yea, if i find smthg suitable i'll buy it for her n send it.

Thanks for your comments, hope you had a nice trip!

El
      Please visit my website - forum members discount details on offers thread!
      http://www.silverjewellerydesigns.com/

Comment

Hi SJD
        Get your mum to try Abakhan, I to can't post URL's, but if she types the name into the search engine, it will come up, the company do lots of lovely fabrics and other stuff, and they deliver. They do do pictures, hope she finds what she's looking for. Lovely part of Ireland, my Daddy was a Mayo man from Westport, and I love going over there, I also had the good fortune to work down in Glengariff ( Bantry Bay area ) several years ago and I fell in love with that area
        Good luck with the search

Cindy x
        Cindy

I'm not fully computer literate, but I can spell IT!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
        X