Advice on selling photos.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Advice on selling photos.

My OH takes some fab pics and has had a little go at selling at a fair but not a lot of sales. He is looking for an online venue like etsy or folksy. Anyone had any luck online.
    Also is it alright to sell prints ordered from places like photobox or should he get them printed somewhere else. Any advice welcome.
    "You've Got to Keep Your Mind Wide Open" - AnnaSophia Robb
    my Folksy shop Goldy'sclearoutblog debaynewebdesign

Hi, my brother in law had the same thing. He's really talented, but did a few craft fairs and sold nothing!
    He now has a few photographic projects on the go so has put his website on hold, but has your husband thought of his own website or putting images into a photo library like istockphoto?
    Sorry, not sure about the printing side of things!

Comment

Originally posted by goldy1 View Post
      My OH takes some fab pics and has had a little go at selling at a fair but not a lot of sales. He is looking for an online venue like etsy or folksy. Anyone had any luck online.
      Also is it alright to sell prints ordered from places like photobox or should he get them printed somewhere else. Any advice welcome.
      Where to get prints really depends on the quality of the image.. for a small basic "pretty" photo, any highstreet or online photo processor will do, but if he has taken the time to create the photo it is probably worth enlarging as an "art" print, and in that case will probably see a marked improvement taking the image to a hand finishing processor. It will be more expensive, but may well add to the value of the image too..

Comment

only gone to A2 size so far. will look into handfinishing places.
        http://img135.imageshack.us/my.php?i....jpg&via=tfrog
        "You've Got to Keep Your Mind Wide Open" - AnnaSophia Robb
        my Folksy shop Goldy'sclearoutblog debaynewebdesign

Comment

Working...
        X