Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• audrey stamp

Hi guys,
    I really like Audrey Hepburn (as if you couldn't guess!) and have tried to find a decent rubber stamp of her for a while - has anyone seen any on their travels at all?
    It isn't for a specific project or anything, just to have in my collection for an inspired day!
    Thanks!

Found this site in the states though but they do have an Audrey Stamp as only $6.00 may be worth asking for the P & P to the UK. Or there is one on ebay again the US.

Comment

Originally posted by boden girl View Post
      Hi guys,
      I really like Audrey Hepburn (as if you couldn't guess!) and have tried to find a decent rubber stamp of her for a while - has anyone seen any on their travels at all?
      It isn't for a specific project or anything, just to have in my collection for an inspired day!
      Thanks!
      Try Topaz Crafts in Oswadtwistle (Lancs) I think I saw one there a few months back?? I may be wrong.. but as soon as I read the post I could picture it! www.topazcrafts.tv is the website.

Shop Opening Hours:
      Monday - Saturday 10am through to 5pm
      Sunday 11am - 5pm
      Tel: 01254 356501

Comment

thanks for your help and research guys, much appreciated!

Comment

The lovely Estelle (the Stampsmith) has a couple of Audrey stamps - I believe including at least one that isn't shown on the website. I've got at least three from her and love them all. It's worth dropping her an email via the website and she'll help out. She's a fantastic lady and a real pleasure to deal with.
          george
          www.mizgeorge.co.uk
          www.etsy.com/shop/mizgeorge
          www.flickr.com/mizgeorge

Comment

Originally posted by sparkysdad View Post
            Try Topaz Crafts in Oswadtwistle (Lancs) I think I saw one there a few months back?? I may be wrong.. but as soon as I read the post I could picture it! www.topazcrafts.tv is the website.

Shop Opening Hours:
            Monday - Saturday 10am through to 5pm
            Sunday 11am - 5pm
            Tel: 01254 356501
            Nettie, yes it is indeed Dawn Bibbys shop - and she is ofen to be seen there (and very nice she is too, genuinely helpful and charming) as is Leonie Pujol.

Comment

Her husband looks a bit of alright too! I hope Leoni is keeping well
              Facebook page, Cottage Charms & Cards: http://www.facebook.com/update_secur...20677888001883

Comment

Working...
              X