Ads

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Open Day & Fete @ Avon Tyrrell Activity Centre, Bransgore (Hampshire / Dorset)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Open Day & Fete @ Avon Tyrrell Activity Centre, Bransgore (Hampshire / Dorset)

Hi, I am new to this site and really hope you can help me.

Avon Tyrrell is holding an open day and fete on 5th September 2009 (Saturday) from 1pm - 5pm. It is going to be a fabulous afternoon and we are even hoping to get a well known celebrity to open the fete for us!

We have space for approx 100 stalls so please get in touch if you would like to join us on the day. We are only asking £5. per table/space. (Please bring everything you need to hold your stall; ie table/gazebo etc).

UK Youth, Avon Tyrrell Activity Centre is a non profit making charity and our aim is to help young people raise their aspirations, realise their potential and recognize their achievements through outdoor learning and training programmes. Please take a look at our website for more information about us.

Fete details:
    Date: 5th September 2009
    Time: 1pm – 5pm (you can set up your stall from 11am)
    Stalls: £5. each (unless you intend bringing a huge stall and then perhaps you could donate a little more…)

Avon Tyrrell will be providing (at a small cost):
    Activities: Climbing, Archery, Zip Wire, High Ropes, Mountain Biking
    Food & Drink: Hot & Cold Food & Drink from Avon Tyrrell
    Raffle & Tombola Stall

All proceeds from the day will go to The Friends of Avon Tyrrell who are trying to raise money to buy some tepees for organized summer camps to run at Avon Tyrrell.

Take a look at our website advert on the uk youth website - just put in 'fete' in the search box.

If you would like to have a stall please contact me so I can put you on my list!

Thanks and I really hope to hear from some of you soon.

Alison

Alison Plested
    Projects Administrator
    UK Youth, Avon Tyrrell
    Tel: 01425 672347 ext 452

fete

Hi I tried to link on the Fete on your site but it didnt seem to see the information, I am interested in your fete, many thanks
    Nicola
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Nixs-j...t/128916745585
    Handmade sterling silver & swarovski jewellery.
    Scrapbooks/memory, Parties, recruits, workshops, craft fairs

Comment

Open Day & Fete 5th September 2009 Avon Tyrrell Activity Centre, Bransgore

Sorry you had problems with the website Nicola, I will take a look myself and see whats going on!

Thanks for showing an interest in holding a stall at our fete though! I am in the process of putting together a ‘confirmation letter’ to all the stall holders asking for their £5. as a commitment to attend. If you could pass on your contact details, as soon as I have put it together I will send one out to you. My email address is [email protected]

All proceeds from the day will go to The Friends of Avon Tyrrell who are raising funds to buy some tepees for organised summer camps at Avon Tyrrell.

Thanks again and look forward to seeing you!

Alison

Alison Plested
      Chair, Avon Tyrrell Friends Committee
      UK Youth, Avon Tyrrell
      Tel: 01425 672347 ext 452

Comment

Working...
      X