Ads

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mrsite and Paypal - integration problems.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mrsite and Paypal - integration problems.

Help - I'm about ready to scream. After numerous calls to paypal and an email to mrsite, I'm none the wiser.

I have mrsite pro. My website is set up and ready to go. I have a few products on there but noone can buy anything because whenever they click on pay with paypal, or pay via credit card, it takes them to a page that says invalid vendor account.

I figure this is something to do with the information I've inputted in my mrsite account (paypal information). But I'm not sure what I'm supposed to input? Is the username my email address, is it the business name? What's the merchant/vendor account.

Having rung paypal twice, I got two different answers. One told me that it was impossible to link the two and if the site was asking for a username then it must be something to do with ebay. the other told me I needed to request code for a buy now button for each product on the site.

Mrsite have yet to get back to me after over 24 hours.

I can't ring technical support because I work during the day and I doubt that I'd get through on a lunch time.

If you've experienced problems like this can you help me? I'm at my wits end.

My website is made-it.org

Helen.

I used to have a Mr Site website and managed to link it to Paypal without any problems - I just followed the instructions in the booklet that came with Mr Site and it worked fine. perhaps they are having technical difficulties at the moment?

When you log in to your Paypal account your user name is always the email address you've linked your Paypal to. Not sure if this helps but I'm not sure what else to suggest!

Hope you get it sorted!
    Katian Mosaics

♥ My Ebay Listings ♥

My Facebook Page

Comment

Hi Helen
      I had a similar problem when I first set up my mr site. There was something in the settings of paypal I hadn't turned on, but MrSite are pretty good at getting back with the answer. Hope you get it sorted.
      Carla
      carla jennings jewellery
      my blog

Comment

I've just checked your site www.made-it.org
        Did you build this through a MrSite template? Its just strange as it doesn't say that it's a MrSite website.
        Carla
        carla jennings jewellery
        my blog

Comment

Hi Chillbun, thanks. Yes it's a mrsite site. You have the facility to take off the mrsite branding - just by clicking a button. Here's how.

Option 5: Extras > Option 6: Site Boost tools. Then on the drop down menu on the right-hand side, select "Account Settings and Details". Then click the "Hide" the "created at mrsite.com" link.

Comment

You need to type in your paypal email address (your email address where all your payments will go to) but make sure that this is the one that is set up with paypal.

I've just recently changed my paypal email address and experienced a few teething problems, but got it sorted quickly - just took time to do it and a bit of thinking!!

Comment

Originally posted by nolittletoenail View Post
              Hi Chillbun, thanks. Yes it's a mrsite site. You have the facility to take off the mrsite branding - just by clicking a button. Here's how.

Option 5: Extras > Option 6: Site Boost tools. Then on the drop down menu on the right-hand side, select "Account Settings and Details". Then click the "Hide" the "created at mrsite.com" link.
              Hey thanks for that, I didn't realise you could do that!! x
              Carla
              carla jennings jewellery
              my blog

Comment

Working...
              X