Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Needing solar system stamps!

[content removed]
    Last edited by waitingformagic; 02-07-2009, 06:12 PM.

Might not be the kind of thing you're looking for but we have the Inkum's Celestial stamp set here http://www.nattynetty.co.uk/acatalog/Inkums.html you get 6 stamps and an ink pad for £3.99 so great for your budget however the stamps are only about 2.5cm big.
    Visit Natty Netty for a huge selection of Iris Folding supplies

Comment

Originally posted by waitingformagic

But, in all honesty, I didn't buy as I was put off by the fact the image appeared to be a fully illustrated version of the stamp, opposed to the typical "simple one colour outline" deal or a pic of the actual stamp, either to show me just what I'm getting.

I know that sounds really tight as it's only 4 quid but my available money to spend is HORRENDOUS at the moment due to excessive bead buying
      Nope completely understand, think if you're spending anything nowadays you need to be certain it's exactly what you want. Would love to put the actual stamp images on the website but it simply doesn't show up well enough - just checked our supplier's website and they have the illustrated image too unfortunately. If you can't find anything else suitable just send me a PM and I'll get them scanned and emailed over to you...you might need to squint a bit but it should give you a better idea
      Visit Natty Netty for a huge selection of Iris Folding supplies

Comment

Originally posted by nattynetty View Post
        Might not be the kind of thing you're looking for but we have the Inkum's Celestial stamp set here you get 6 stamps and an ink pad for £3.99 so great for your budget however the stamps are only about 2.5cm big.
        That size is perfect for ATCs - I see myself spending a small fortune on your site
        Fae ~ Designed by Fae
        My blogs: Jewellery - General Crafting

Comment

I have a collection that I am cataloging and continually run into stamps that I cannot find information on anywhere (catalogues, blogs, sites etc.) I would like to know how I can find one of these forums which I can add pictures of these stamps to explain better than I could in words...

Thanks in advance
          Solar panels for your home

Comment

Working...
          X