Cube gift boxes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cube gift boxes

The problem: the Anna bit of me sells cheap and cheerful toys from cheap and cheerful bags and baskets..........and unique/exclusive/OOAK bags (you're helping me find the right word on another thread ) but I can hang those up.....and here it comes....engraved gourds. These are out of the craft thing and are either applied art or art (another discussion on another thread ) and as they take a week to make are definately not cheap.

I want to treat them differently, maybe sell them in a different place and what they need is to be nicely presented, so following your useful links all over this site I've been scouring suppliers of gift boxes. My eyes are like the snake in the Jungle Book and I can't find what I'm after...

which is a set of nice, simple, white card/cardboard, boxes that are cubes. The smallest one to hold a tennis ball sized object, then one a bit bigger and a third to hold a giant grapefruit/tiny melon sized thing.
    10cm square is perfect to hold the smallest gourd in a nest of tissue paper.

So has any one spotted cube boxes anywhere?
    How much would it cost if I asked one of you to make some for me?
    Thanks
    AnnieAnna

I've pm you

Jane
    www.just-soaps.com
    Twitter JUSTSOAPS
    FB www.facebook.com/pages/Just-Soaps/258910018463
    Natural Handmade Olive Oil Soaps and Skincare free from SLS, Parabens, and other Nasties

Comment

Thanks Jane,
      you've made me think out of the box
      The search has now gone cylindrical and maybe not white and maybe not card.
      AnnieAnna

Comment

Working...
      X