Has anyone got!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Has anyone got!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good morning, I've booked my first craft fair am really nervous lol.
    I am looking for a 9ft by 12ft lilac sheet for the stall, anybody got one for sale or know anyone who can help me????????????????.
    I would be really greatfull for some heeeeeeeeeellllllllllllpppppppppp!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Cheers
    Janet

That sounds like a big sheet.
    Maybe better to buy some material and make one?
    Or buy 2-3 bed sheets and sew together?
    Not much help sorry.

Jane
    www.just-soaps.com
    Twitter JUSTSOAPS
    FB www.facebook.com/pages/Just-Soaps/258910018463
    Natural Handmade Olive Oil Soaps and Skincare free from SLS, Parabens, and other Nasties

Comment

Thank you , the organiser of the avent said my table will be 6ft by 30 inch's and that i will need a sheet three times that size????????

Comment

No you won't - trust me. My basic table is 8ft x 4ft I don't have a sheet that large.

You will need 6ft across, with 2ft over hang each side - making 10 ft long - though maybe better to take 2 x 5-6ft, overlapping in middle.

Then you need table top width, with enough over to darap to floor, and about 1 ft over hang at back.

Hope this makes sense?

Jane
        www.just-soaps.com
        Twitter JUSTSOAPS
        Natural Handmade Olive Oil Soaps and Skincare free from SLS, Parabens, and other Nasties

Comment

My last table was 170cms x 70cms (dont know what that is in old money). I bought a king sized bed sheet and had to double it over!

Comment

Yeah that sounds alot better, i'm doing the Glastonbury spring craft fair have you ever done one there?

Comment

Theres usually a stall on most markets that sell different colours and types of fabric. I buy mine from a shop called Dunelm Mill, they cut it to size for you and you pay per metre. Sounds like you will have to overlap your fabric.

Comment

Approx 3ft to 1m. There is no reason that I can think of for you needing such a huge covering for an average size table - too much fabric draped around and you risk tripping up people / young children which is the last thing you want to do!
                Terry xxx
                You can't have everything. Where would you put it all?" - Steven Wright
                Website Twitter Facebook Blog Folksy

Comment

I haven't, good luck, what do you make?

Jane
                  www.just-soaps.com
                  Twitter JUSTSOAPS

Comment

Hi again
                    No not done that one, used to live in Glastonbury though and am still quite local - assume it's in the town hall? Would be v interested though - have you got the organisers details? PM me if you can (unless I am stepping on another jewellers toes)!

Comment

Thanks alot guys really good help, i make hand casts there really unusuall and sooo cute, i will be selling my crystal trees and incense holder and burner its hands holding objects i will post some pics when i get the hang of this forum lol.
                      The organisers are west country fairs 01749 677049
                      I would get in there quick as it suppose to fill really quicky because i think they only do 2 or 3 fairs a year, and yeah it is in the hall.
                      Thank you all sooooooooooo much x

Comment

Thanks for info, just checked my diary as the date sounded familiar and we are at a wedding that day - oh well, will call and see what else they have.
                        Thanks again.

Comment

Thank you all very much great help.
                          i do hand casts there really cute, i'm selling my crystal trees and incense holder and burners, there hands holding objects a wee bit hard to explain but i will post some pics on here as soon as i get the hang of the forum lol.
                          The organisers are west country fairs.
                          Yeah it is in the town hall, i would get in there quick because i think they only hold 2 or 3 a year there and are supposed to be really busy !!!!!!!!!!
                          Thank agin guys you all brill
                          x

Comment

Working...
                          X