Handbag Charms

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Handbag Charms

I am just in the process of trying to come up with some good ideas to add to my site and i'm thinking of making some fabric handbag charms. If you were to purchase some what 'theme' would you go for? I am already thinking along the lines of small animals and fashion related items, but would anything else float your boat?!
    All ideas welcome Thanyou
    Dee x
    Visit ZukieStyle for Handmade Fashion & Pet Accessories
    Follow ZukieStyle for all the latest designs Facebook & Twitter
    Read ZukieStyle's Blog Or Visit Us On Etsy!

chunky flowers? quite kitch. just the head of the flower.

skull and crossbones

chunky dice (flat but a 3d shape)

Hope these suggestions help!
    Snowf1975

https://www.etsy.com/listing/1039948...polished-beads

Comment

Definitely the animals, or something angelic, angel wings or something like that!
      Diane
      Reach for the moon-if you miss-you'll still be amongst stars

Comment

Ooooh yes little angels would be nice, i have never had a go at angels and fairies before-i guess this would be a good time to start!
        Flowers also for the summer Thank you xx
        Dee x

Comment

Stars and hearts seem to be quite popular

Nat x

Comment

Well i have made my first move and have purchased my keyring bits (i don't know the professional name!) from ebay...just got to make them now! Ooooh am excited now just want them delivered so i can get busy!x
            Dee x

Comment

I think they are called trigger clasps or swivel clips - I bought some a couple of weeks ago because I fancy a go at bag charms too! Not to sell though, just for me and my pals!

Yours sound really nice - I like the idea of angels/fairies too. I found a brilliant tutorial for making tiny wire and bead angels a while ago, I have probably got it in my favourites if you fancy a go! They are cute! I know you said fabric, but if you are swayed. .

Have fun! Oooh and piccies when you're done pretty please!

Comment

Little women figures in pretty skirts! I would love one of those

Comment

Originally posted by claireybear View Post
                  I think they are called trigger clasps or swivel clips - I bought some a couple of weeks ago because I fancy a go at bag charms too! Not to sell though, just for me and my pals!

Yours sound really nice - I like the idea of angels/fairies too. I found a brilliant tutorial for making tiny wire and bead angels a while ago, I have probably got it in my favourites if you fancy a go! They are cute! I know you said fabric, but if you are swayed. .

Have fun! Oooh and piccies when you're done pretty please!

Ooooh yes please i'd love to have a go at using some wire. I love embroidery and using anything with beads keeps me happy pictures as of next week i promise!(so long as my swivel clip appear!)x
                  Dee x

Comment

Here you go:

http://www.hgtv.com/crafting/lotsa-l...els/index.html

They are lovely arent they?

I made mine much, much tinier than this with less coils as that many would have looked too much on a tiny one. I used a small 8mm (I think) peach glass pearl as a head, and some of the tiniest seed beads for the halo. It was a bit fiddly but not too bad. I think my little angels were probably only about 5cm or less!

Comment

Hee hee! yes they are cute. I wil see what mine turn out like!!!Thanks for the link x
                      Dee x

Comment

If you do make any angels or fairies please post pics as I would be interesting in buying one (or more)
                        Diane
                        Reach for the moon-if you miss-you'll still be amongst stars

Comment

Will do!!! I kinda made a mouse instead the other day I started with the fairy but had the urge to change it into an animal! But i will post soon as
                          Dee x

Comment

More charm ideas

I like the flower heads, dragonflies, butterflies types of things too..
                            Julia

Website: https://www.etsy.com/uk/shop/JuliaYo...=hdr_shop_menu
                            Facebook:
                            https://www.facebook.com/JuliaYorkDesigns?ref=hl
                            Blog:https://juliayorkdesigns.wordpress.com

Comment

Working...
                            X