Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Poll- which name for my product

Sorry If I am hogging this forum.......

Decided to start a poll with a shortlist of names and suggestions from everyone here- I am not the most decisive of people!!!

Just to remind you what it is...

A heated rice bag mainly for use in labour that is held on the back or tummy with a specially designed belt/wrap.

Thanks for all your support

Kirsty
    LabourEeze
    24.39%
    Warm Wrap
    9.76%
    Warm relief
    0.00%
    The Easywrap
    4.88%
    Snug-Hug
    21.95%
    Sootheeze
    9.76%
    Heat 'n' Soothe
    21.95%
    Tumease
    7.32%
    Rice Relaxer
    0.00%

The poll is expired.

Last edited by madmidwife; 02-02-2009, 03:04 PM.
    www.babymemories.co.uk

can't see the poll
    Elinor
    x

My Misi page
    Follow me on Twitter

Comment

Sorry, I obviously jumped in a bit quick there! Can see it now.

I voted for snug-hug, sounds cozy
      Elinor
      x

My Misi page
      Follow me on Twitter

Comment

I voted for Heat n Soothe as I reckon you shouldn't limit yourself to marketing it for pregnant women - it could be used anywhere on the body for anyone with aches and pains.
        Auntynet

Step-daughter's website selling hand dyed sock yarns www.knotanotherknitter.com

~ * ~ * ~ Of all the things I've ever lost, I miss my mind the most! ~ * ~ * ~

Comment

Originally posted by auntynet View Post
          I voted for Heat n Soothe as I reckon you shouldn't limit yourself to marketing it for pregnant women - it could be used anywhere on the body for anyone with aches and pains.

I agree and that's what I went for too!
          Diane
          Reach for the moon-if you miss-you'll still be amongst stars

Comment

I like the sound of Snug Hug so that's what I voted for

Comment

Hi,

Just voted for 'Sootheeze' although I'm never sure 'eeze' sounds very classy, if you know what I mean!

Having said that, after reading through the posts the one that jumped out at me was 'Pregeeze' by Hagar ...it just seems to work ...although I realise you want to reach a wider audience.

Good luck with the poll.

Fair Do

Fair Do's!

Comment

I voted for Snug Hug cos there's just something about it that makes it sound warm and cosy if that makes sense, I definitely agree that you should market it to a wider audience than just pregnant ladies although I'm sure they will benefit greatly from it.

I suffer from a lot of back and tummy ache but hate taking painkillers so would definitely look at buying one of these - and I'm not pregnant (as far as I know lol). Have you thought about pricing, etc? Do you have any idea when they will be available for sale?

Comment

Thanks for the votes so far!!

Fluffy- I hope to decide on a name in the next couple of days, then get some labels made.

I have a lady sewing the wraps as we speak, and I am busy putting the rice bags together.

Next thing is getting a website up and running- but I may start an ebay shop to get things going.

This is just so exciting!!! The lady sewing the wraps is pregnant and she is having a home birth and will be test driving one for me!!

Cost??? I haven't added up all the figures yet- but somewhere around £10-£15
                  www.babymemories.co.uk

Comment

I voted sootheese, but did like snug hug - only thing i thought with snug hug is that it might not appeal very much to men!

Comment

Once you have some ready for sale then can you let me know cos I'd love to buy one from you as soon as they're ready please as I'm having a lot of backache just now and find my hot water bottle to be a bit of a nuisance - it never stays where I need it lol.

Laura xxx

Comment

I vote Heat n Sooth, its an everybody thing.
                        Jeanie & Michael O

Comment

£10 - £15 sounds like an excellent price to me - especially when you consider that you can pay between £5 - £10 for the famous brand heat products that you only get one use out of.
                          Auntynet

Step-daughter's website selling hand dyed sock yarns www.knotanotherknitter.com

~ * ~ * ~ Of all the things I've ever lost, I miss my mind the most! ~ * ~ * ~

Comment

Hi

I went for heat n soothe.
                            I agree with the others, market it to a wider community to get more sales

hth

Jane
                            www.just-soaps.com
                            Twitter JUSTSOAPS
                            FB www.facebook.com/pages/Just-Soaps/258910018463
                            Natural Handmade Olive Oil Soaps and Skincare free from SLS, Parabens, and other Nasties

Comment

Thankyou is just not enough to sayto you all!!!

This is so helpful- comments too are very much appreciated.

I must say I too am leaning to Heat 'n' Soothe- it does what it says on the tin!!!

It doesn't limit it to labour only and is unisex!!!

But Snug-Hug is soooooo fab- maybe I could do a sideline of pink snug-hugs for women only!!!

Keep 'em coming

and thanks again- you are all sooooo wonderful

Kirsty

P.S. Am trying to give out rep points but have given too many- so will have to wait.
                              www.babymemories.co.uk

Comment

Working...
                              X