Recommend a stamp maker?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Recommend a stamp maker?

Hi just wondered if any of you could recommend a company where I could have a stamp made with just wording on it for the back of my cards.

Can google companies but would rather use a company that someone here can recommend.

Thanks

Don't know if this is any help but if you're just after 'Handmade by Krafty' or similar then I have them on my website here http://www.nattynetty.co.uk/acatalog...ed_Stamps.html if you have any questions feel free to PM or email me.
    Visit Natty Netty for a huge selection of Iris Folding supplies

Comment

Rubber stamps

Email [email protected] or phone 01323 419836.
      Lesley and Nigel

Comment

Originally posted by nattynetty View Post
        Don't know if this is any help but if you're just after 'Handmade by Krafty' or similar then I have them on my website here http://www.nattynetty.co.uk/acatalog...ed_Stamps.html if you have any questions feel free to PM or email me.
        That's brilliant, thanks, will have a look around your site.
        Last edited by krafty1; 20-01-2009, 08:05 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Quality Stamps View Post
          Email [email protected] or phone 01323 419836.
          Thank you for your reply

Comment

hi nattynetty,
            can you tell me if your stamps are suitable to use on jewellery boxes, prob on the base.
            sally

Comment

Originally posted by just sally View Post
              hi nattynetty,
              can you tell me if your stamps are suitable to use on jewellery boxes, prob on the base.
              sally
              Hi Sally
              To be honest I really don't know but I can't see why they wouldn't be - they are rubber stamps so as long as you use a suitable ink (I'm thinking perhaps Stazon) and the base of the box is smooth I can't see a problem.
              Janette
              Visit Natty Netty for a huge selection of Iris Folding supplies

Comment

thanks n.netty,
                i will be in touch when i have a "name". i am scared to pick a name and then find the domain name is taken, so i think i have to get a web site and go from there,hopefuly won`t be to long
                sally

Comment

cards by design

Have you tried Vista Print.com. I got my free business cards from them and they also do the rubber stamp with ink pad and you tell them what lettering/words etc you want then hey presto its done. The stamp is not too expensive as i remember although i got mine in one of their sales so it was cheaper. Good luck with finding one anyway.

Comment

Labelling...

Hi, newbie here (Photographic card maker) who's been researching labels too. Loved the idea of stamping (rather than printing sticky labels), followed this thread and have discovered that Trodat/Dormy make a kit (sometimes called a 'Stamp Kit' and otherwise a 'Printing Kit') that comprises 3mm & 4mm reusable lettering and allows up to 4 lines of text. I think the difference between the two versions is that the Stamp Kit contains a self-inking stamper? Retailing from £12.99 upwards (I've seen them well-over £20 too!) I'm thinking of getting one so I can 'play around' with the text depending upon the product I'm labelling.

Hope this helps someone and I'm delighted to have hit upon this excellent forum just as a spe******t photographic area has been established!

Peter

Comment

Originally posted by Munchbun12 View Post
                      Have you tried Vista Print.com. I got my free business cards from them and they also do the rubber stamp with ink pad and you tell them what lettering/words etc you want then hey presto its done. The stamp is not too expensive as i remember although i got mine in one of their sales so it was cheaper. Good luck with finding one anyway.
                      I have ordered a stamp from them also - the stamp was free but you have to pay for delivery.

Comment

Working...
                      X