Please vote on your favourite title for my craft fair

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please vote on your favourite title for my craft fair

Hiya all (again), right hopefully this will be the poll to vote for the most popular title for my forthcoming (and future) craft fairs.

Many thanks for all the input. I have had a really hard time cutting it down to the best 12 and have tried to include something from everyone who made suggestions.

Some of the ones not included were still great but for legal or religious reasons I didnt feel I could use them. (Bearing in mind this event is in a church hall and other business names in the locality).

Thanks again and I look forward to seeing who the winner is (I wish I could give a prize)
    Crafters Galore
    2.50%
    Crafty Crafts
    3.75%
    Focus on Crafts
    6.25%
    The Handmade Touch-Crafters creations
    7.50%
    Handmade by Us
    12.50%
    The Crafty People-unique handmade items
    8.75%
    Just Crafty
    2.50%
    Truly Handcrafted
    33.75%
    From us to you-handmade crafts
    3.75%
    Clacton-on-Crafts
    10.00%
    Glorious Crafts
    1.25%
    Home Counties Crafts
    7.50%

The poll is expired.

Diane
    Reach for the moon-if you miss-you'll still be amongst stars

The votes are already coming in... good luck and may the best name win!

Si.
    Wood Tattoos
    Decorative Pyrography for all Occasions - Author of "Woodburning with Style" (2010) and "Learn to Burn" (2013)
    Facebook
    Flickr
    Twitter

Comment

ooh this is looking interesting already
      Diane

Comment

Just voted ...love polls!

I hope you don't mind me saying this ...I tried to read the titles the way someone who had no idea what it was all about would, afterall that's how many of your potential customers will read it, and they need to quickly understand what you are inviting them to!

As I read them I wondered if the current winning name might benefit from being shortened to 'Truly Crafted' as when you read it it sounds like 'Truly Gifted' which may help it stick in the mind ...just a thought ...and I hope I've not offended whoever came up with the name!!

One final witter ...you can always use a sub-title to further explain what the event is!

Can't wait to see what wins!!

Fair Do

Fair Do's!

Comment

Thanks Fair do. I was thinking of putting a subtitle under the heading anyway when I advertise, something to the effect of "unique hand crafted items" and also listing some of the stalls we have. I may even try and attach a copy of my draft advert on the forum for input.

I think the voting is getting very exciting. Have no idea which one will win.
          Diane

Comment

wee hee, what with posting this poll and welcoming new members I didnt realise Ive hit the 200 posts mark and beyond!!!!!
            Diane

Comment

I thought we were only allowed one vote Just wondered how Fair Do has managed to vote 3 times.

Not that its any of my business just wondered.

PS congratulations on reaching 200 posts, before you know it you'll be joining the pink ladies. LOL.
              Auntynet

Step-daughter's website selling hand dyed sock yarns www.knotanotherknitter.com

~ * ~ * ~ Of all the things I've ever lost, I miss my mind the most! ~ * ~ * ~

Comment

It's a multiple choice poll ...I thought we picked the ones we liked??

Hope I've not messed it up!

FD

Fair Do's!

Comment

Then maybe it was me that misunderstood - I didn't realise you could opt for more than one - that'll teach me to read things thoroughly before jumping in.
                  Auntynet

Step-daughter's website selling hand dyed sock yarns www.knotanotherknitter.com

~ * ~ * ~ Of all the things I've ever lost, I miss my mind the most! ~ * ~ * ~

Comment

Originally posted by auntynet View Post
                    I didn't realise you could opt for more than one - that'll teach me to read things thoroughly before jumping in.
                    I dind't either, silly me

Comment

In fairness it does say "pick your favourite title" ...but a couple of us have gone for more than one!

Don't think it makes much difference really, there seems to be a clear leader!

Fair Do

Fair Do's!

Comment

Thanks all for voting so far, yes it is a multiple choice poll but only because I clicked on the wrong bit!!!! Sorry, that's why there is the confusion between the title and the voting.

Sorry all, I know, I really should concentrate when doing these things!!!!
                        Diane

Comment

Looks like it's gonna be Truly handcrafted unless loads more members vote for other names
                          Diane

Comment

Come on everyone I'd lke to see a few more votes before I make my decision
                            Diane

Comment

Ok so most of you are probably sick of seeing this thread, but I thought I would post to it to revive it for any of the newbies to be able to have a vote.

Sorry to those who have seen it many times before
                              Diane

Comment

Working...
                              X