Looking for titanium ear wires

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for titanium ear wires

Had an enquiry about where to get these and cant find them on ebay where I bought them last time. Any one know where I can get them? Failing that wires.co.uk has titanium wire but I have no idea which to get to make my own so any help appreciated. Tia
    flickr
    blog
    my website
    etsy

I was going to suggest erjbeads as well.
    I bought some titanium wire from 'wires' and it was charcoal grey and really tough. It's still in the depths of my box in case I ever figure out what to do with it.

Melanie

Comment

brill, thank you

Titanium wire is dull but it does mean my ears dont go manky and fall off! Did wonder if you could bend the stuff from wires, if its really hard I prob wont bother, you have saved me some cash there
      flickr
      blog
      my website
      etsy

Comment

I was also going to suggest EJR, she's very nice and posts out quickly. The niobium earwires are fab too, I believe they are also super hypo-allergenic like titanium and they come in a range of funky colours. I use them on some of my earrings because I like them.
        Elinor
        x

My Misi page
        Follow me on Twitter

Comment

Have you tried fine silver for earrings. I am very allergic to SP, GP, sterling and even 9ct gold. My ears start itching within a minute and will weep for a day or so afterwards but can wear fine silver with no problems.
          The titanium wire was not only grey but dull and not even shiny.

Melanie

Comment

Was wondering about the niobium, they look much nicer. Woul never have thought of trying fine silver, might give it a a go if I see some (budget permitting). Have just bought some platinum plated wires, apparently platinum is good too so will try those, they are shiny

Thanks for the advice!
            flickr
            blog
            my website
            etsy

Comment

Working...
            X