stretch organza?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• stretch organza?

I saw some-one using elasticated organza ribbon to put round thier gift boxes but cant seem to find anywhere that sells it online.

Can anyone help?

Jake

hi , i got some from tulip-t on e bay, i think i remember you saying you don`t like ebay, but the only other place i found it was a french site
    sally

Comment

Thanks Sally. She doesnt seem to have any in stock

Comment

Would any of these be any use

http://www.macculloch-wallis.co.uk/c...x/StretchTrims

the stretch fishnet ribbon is fab, and so is the fringe edge stuff!
        george
        www.mizgeorge.co.uk
        www.etsy.com/shop/mizgeorge
        www.flickr.com/mizgeorge

Comment

Thanks George,

i did look at that site previously, but might have to get an alternative to organza as it seems to be extinct

Comment

Can't find any stretch organza ribbon but this site has several other nice stretch ones - velvet, lace, beaded etc. . . .

http://www.macculloch-wallis.co.uk/c...x/StretchTrims
            Auntynet

Step-daughter's website selling hand dyed sock yarns www.knotanotherknitter.com

~ * ~ * ~ Of all the things I've ever lost, I miss my mind the most! ~ * ~ * ~

Comment

Hmmm Deja vu.

Yeah, thanks Aunty they do have some really nice ones but they seem a bit pricey, or maybe its just my taste
              Last edited by snowgoose; 17-12-2008, 12:24 AM.

Comment

hehehe - I thought they were a bit pricey too.

Have you got a haberdashery stall on your local market? You can sometimes pick up some nice bits from them.
                Auntynet

Comment

Originally posted by auntynet View Post
                  hehehe - I thought they were a bit pricey too.

Have you got a haberdashery stall on your local market? You can sometimes pick up some nice bits from them.
                  Simple answer is no. they dont even know what a market is up here. Although i have just fallen in love with this and think it would add a really nice extra touch so will shop around.

Comment

I just thought - what about the tubular organza? Its about 1" wide and you put beads in it then "pull" the edges to make it look pretty - but its flat when you buy it so you could just leave the beads out.
                    Auntynet

Comment

thanks for the idea Aunty, but im going to be a pain in the ass now cos im now looking for some kind of lace so am hunting around for a lingerie maker suppliers and see if they have anything nice and sexy to add that extra touch to my jewellery

Comment

Working...
                      X