Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Christmas Present Help Please

Afternoon all,

Hope we're all ok and not too cold on this freezing and foggy winter morning.

I'm just sorting out some Christmas presents and there are a few still to be decided/ordered/bought which is the reason for this post. I want to give as many handcrafted gifts as possible this year as I really grudge giving the money to the overpriced high street stores.

I'm looking for someone who sells tea cosies and table cloths... possibly a matching set, though this isn't essential.

I'm looking for something around the £10-£15 price range connected with ten pin bowling for a friend who competes in national tournaments... it's just a little token gift.

And lastly, I'm looking for a novelty gift around £10 price range with either a badger (preferably) or a cow design... can anyone help?

Thanks a lot for reading

Laura xx

Hi Fluffy Squirrel

I've posted you a PM about some bed covers

Alice
    I started off with nothing and I've still got most if left.

www.folksy.com/shops/fluffysstuff

Comment

I could do something with a cow or badger design on if you wanted. What sort of item would you want? PM me if you want to discuss anything more.

This shows a badger design I worked on before...

Si.
      Last edited by woodtattoos; 29-11-2008, 02:34 PM.
      Wood Tattoos
      Decorative Pyrography for all Occasions - Author of "Woodburning with Style" (2010) and "Learn to Burn" (2013)
      Facebook
      Flickr
      Twitter

Comment

Hi Alice, I have sent you a pm - thank you!!

Si... that badger looks fab!! I've sent you a pm

Comment

Working...
        X