AAre you looking for a craft fair???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AAre you looking for a craft fair???

Hello all, I'm new to this forum and trying to navigate my way around the site.

I am a crafter (I make mosaics) and I am fed up with the fact that craft fairs seem few and far between, those that there are seem to be full of bought in goods.

Because of this I have decided that next year I am going to organise some craft fairs myself (I have organised events before).

I live in Clacton-on-Sea, Essex and the craft fairs will be in and around this area. If you don't know the area, its between Ipswich and Colchester.

Before I book any venues I would like to find some more crafters who would be interested in having a stall so that I can add them to my list of crafts people.

At the moment I am approaching the large holiday camps in the area to see if they would let us have an event there during the summer months, I will keep everyone posted.

If you are interested please let me know your details and I can then keep you informed as things progress and also when a firm venue/date is set.

Also I like to have craft fairs that run from 10am to 4pm and am looking to charge about £10-£15 per 8ftx5ft pitch.
    Diane
    Reach for the moon-if you miss-you'll still be amongst stars

I am interested, I make soap and bath and body products and I am near brighton, not too far away

Comment

Please may I join?

Hi,

The whole point of joining this forum was to find crafts fairs I could participate in.

I make unique original handmade bags which are eco-friendly as well as cards.

I also make Christmas Cakes and Puddings and Birthday (or any occasion) cakes.

I would SO..ooooooooooooo be interested in participating in more fairs.

Please contact me by email: [email protected]

Thanks
      S

Comment

Working...
      X