X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rebecca Khatune
    replied
    Hia,

yeh the Big Shot does cut felt. I have one and cut these really cute farmyard animals outa felt to make my baby nephew a blanket.
    It cuts everythin... i even made matching earings n necklace out of shrink plastic for my sister using this Sizzix flower die.
    Well worth the money.
    The machine is a bit pricey but there is always some kind of sale on the Sizzix website. I have bought some dies for like a pond before now in a 75% sale on there... crazy but great!

Leave a comment:

• Noodlefish
    replied
    Thanks cbld!! - I missed that partic Ebay one but managed to get another for a good price and thanks for the link. Order of dies on its way!!

Leave a comment:

• cbld
    replied
    I have a Sizzix original and it cuts through felt (with the Originals dies). I got mine on Ebay (a new one, but at a bargain price!) and I usually get my dies from http://www.cuttingedgecrafts.co.uk.

Hope that helps!

Edited to add: Actually, there's a Sizzix Original (brand new) on Ebay just now with a starting bid of £25 (BIN £35):

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/New-Sizzix-Ori...lenotsupported
    Last edited by cbld; 21-11-2008, 03:18 PM. Reason: Found one listed on ebay

Leave a comment:

• Noodlefish
    replied
    Thanks craftynclothy!!

Did a v quick search online and it is a bit pricey isn't it!! £60 knocked down from £75.
    I would get alot of use out of it, just can't justify that amount at mo will have to wait or look elsewhere.

Leave a comment:

• craftynclothy
    replied
    I *think* the big shot does it - at least the lady in the local craft shop recommended that one when I was looking for one, decided in the end it was too much of an outlay as it wasn't going to get a huge amount of use.

Leave a comment:

• Noodlefish
    started a topic Punches to cut Felt??

Punches to cut Felt??

Last edited by Noodlefish; 17-04-2014, 02:55 AM.
Working...
X