Mr site doing my head in

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mr site doing my head in

Hi, first off great site btw sorry if this is in the wrong section please feel free to move it. I've just started playing with my new mrsite website and am already having problems, all i want to do is change my password from the original so it isnt a random string of letters about 20 characters long! The help section says to log in and click on the help button in the bottom corner however i cant find this button only the help thing on the top right which opens the window that tells me to log in and click on the button! Am just going round in circles and it's driving me crazy! Also when i push publish the window pops up telling me what has been done but my site doesnt actually come up, is this a common problem? Thanks in advance, Gav

Originally posted by gav View Post
    Also when i push publish the window pops up telling me what has been done but my site doesnt actually come up, is this a common problem? Thanks in advance, Gav
    I can't help with the password query but I can explain the above query. Click on "Publish Your Site" and you should then get the list of times etc of what has been done. Scroll to the bottom and there will be a comment which says "Click HERE to see your site" or similar. Click on the link and you should be taken straight to your homepage.

to the Forum by the way!

Si.
    Wood Tattoos
    Decorative Pyrography for all Occasions - Author of "Woodburning with Style" (2010) and "Learn to Burn" (2013)
    Facebook
    Flickr
    Twitter

Comment

log on
      on the menu pages click help (top row)
      one of the four options that show is change password.
      full time mum and very very part time crafter.

Comment

Dont suppose one of you clever bods can make microsoft office live work? First I couldnt sign in, now I cant use third party design. Microsoft told me to clear my cookies and not use firefox. am waiting for another reply, hopefully it will be more use.

Actually I just came on here to grump
        flickr
        blog
        my website
        etsy

Comment

Originally posted by gav View Post
          .... all i want to do is change my password from the original so it isnt a random string of letters about 20 characters long! The help section says to log in and click on the help button in the bottom corner however i cant find this button only the help thing on the top right which opens the window that tells me to log in and click on the button! Am just going round in circles and it's driving me crazy! Gav
          Hi, I thought I might be able to help with the password query above.
          Yes, you can change the password to the one you want. Login to your account > Click on Help icon at top-right > Here you will see the option "If you would like to change your password, please click here." > A popup will ask your secret question, old password and new password > fill in required info > Click Next.

I hope that helps.
          Thanks
          Mr Site Team

Comment

Working...
          X